May 09, 2024, 08:10:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: thinking of selling  (Read 5192 times)
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2011, 01:17:52 PM »

I know how you feel Mike as I've been the same with my auto trike - sell it, keep it, sell it, keep it - I almost wish it would just disappear!

If it's that much of a thorn in your side, sell it!  But as said above you won't get a lot for it in the present climate - but I wish I'd let mine go when I was offerred £550 which was too little but at least it would be gone.

I hate to see you say maybe you should never have joined the forum - you've got good friends here - have a << hug >> !

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
spanners

« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2011, 08:13:13 PM »

think i must be gettin stressed  cant get blood pressure back down  cant get to see my own doc(the one that understands me) till the 11th nov,, Shocked Shocked

infact just cant get any appointment at our docs till then

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2011, 03:32:10 PM »

Go in to the surgery and tell them you got chest pains - bet you'll get to see a doc!

Years ago I phoned our (then) surgery to speak to a doctor for some advice and was told there wasn't one available.  Asked to speak to the nurse, she wasn't available either.  Bossy receptionist asked me what it was about - when I told her my daughter had swallowed some crude oil she suddenly found there was a doc avaialble after all!  (It was quite true by the way).

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
gazzagood

« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2011, 07:50:03 PM »

don't sell. put it in corner. forget about it.go back to it.in 6 months then start again.youll regret selling it.and won't get anything for it.

gaz

I always know what I'm doing. Can you help me
PLEASE
klogan45

« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2011, 05:20:57 PM »

I agree with Gazzagood, spanners, put it in a corner under a sheet and leave it for a while. I reckon that in six months you'll be ready to get to it.

Confucius say woman who flies upside down has crack up!

He who holds The Angle Grinder of Destiny holds the fate of bikekind in his hands.

Where did that 13mm spanner go then?
skiprat

« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2011, 10:01:08 PM »

Dont mean to be rude but project prices aint anything like that high.
Mine bike engined irs trike q plate full tax and test only got to 1800 on ebay. Its now sat cleaned and coated in wd40 in my garage. Try again next year.
If youve lost interest then either stash it away or just move it on. But be prepared for a right ol ballache with dreamers and retards.

so if you brake it and sell the parts what you going to get for them. axle on ebay for £200+ aren't selling they keep re listing. so what you got is
axle                    £100/150
wheels                £50/75
engine complete  £100/150
gearbox               £25/50
front end             £100/150
frame                  £500/750
total                   £875/1325
sell as a project £1500/£2000
if your lucky cash is tight out there and people aren't spending unless its a real bargin
i would just well wrap up .until you get yourself sorted Mike.get the house sold and your own place.
then see how you feel

terry t

« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2011, 10:13:04 PM »

Dont mean to be rude but project prices aint anything like that high.
Mine bike engined irs trike q plate full tax and test only got to 1800 on ebay. Its now sat cleaned and coated in wd40 in my garage. Try again next year.
If youve lost interest then either stash it away or just move it on. But be prepared for a right ol ballache with dreamers and retards.

so if you brake it and sell the parts what you going to get for them. axle on ebay for £200+ aren't selling they keep re listing. so what you got is
axle                    £100/150
wheels                £50/75
engine complete  £100/150
gearbox               £25/50
front end             £100/150
frame                  £500/750
total                   £875/1325
sell as a project £1500/£2000
if your lucky cash is tight out there and people aren't spending unless its a real bargin
i would just well wrap up .until you get yourself sorted Mike.get the house sold and your own place.
then see how you feel

Thats why i said if your lucky
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: