April 27, 2024, 09:52:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: update  (Read 2108 times)
spanners

« on: July 03, 2011, 10:10:03 PM »

update   since i posted in wanted this evening ,,,things have gone ,,tits up,,  so i.ll be leaving  north lincs tommozz,,,

unfortunatly i wont have time or the meens to take my trike  with me

SO,,,,, it will be free to any manky member that can remove it within  24hrs of tommorrow morning  from post code   dn15 9se

it just seems  that life fecks things up when youve got the feeling there improving

if not gone she,ll probably ,,skip it,, or give it the pike,ys

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2011, 10:11:41 PM »

Jeez Mike!

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
spanners

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2011, 10:17:30 PM »

four + years down the tube,, its even on a tricycle  1968 tax free logbook (dont ask)   not goung to attempt /do another  just not worth the s,,t that goe,s with it no more

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
Bus Boy

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2011, 10:39:18 PM »

wish i could help out by storing it for ya but i'm in the wrong part of the country to help in the timescale.....sorry bud

I never wanted to be normal anyways!
RODeo

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2011, 05:06:44 AM »

Blimey,this sounds a bit drastic Spanners!
zakboy

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2011, 05:45:32 AM »

iv got a trail if you need help spanners call me you have my number i could come and move it and store it for you, im avalable right now

Give me the strength to except the things in life i can not change
Cabman77

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2011, 05:50:59 AM »

iv got a trail if you need help spanners call me you have my number i could come and move it and store it for you, im avalable right now

Good man Zak. I was gonna go up and do the same but can`t get there til tomorrow, but you`re quite a bit nearer aren`t you?

..........and Joshua entered Jericho on his Triumph..............
zakboy

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2011, 05:56:24 AM »

yes it would not be to much of a trip for me cabman it could go in my carage with mine for as long as he needs, if spanners calls i will be on my way

Give me the strength to except the things in life i can not change
spanners

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2011, 08:26:19 PM »

thanks  guy,s /fellow monkey,s

it looks like things are changin a bit  (maybe for the better)  Wink it take,s a good woman  Wink to sometime,s sort things out Smiley

trike,s under a tarp in the backyard as we speak  i can see it through the window

now i wish i was fit enough to finish it right now  but whilst its so close i may get a bit more done in  fitz and starts ..

docs on thursday  maybe he,ll/it will be able to help on the health front

its a great thing having mate,s on here thanks to one and all

,mike,,

Cabman77

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2011, 09:21:54 PM »

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

..........and Joshua entered Jericho on his Triumph..............
wolfieplum

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2011, 07:03:53 PM »

JUST found this... You ok mate? ANY help I can give... SHOUT... Here or on tuther site.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: