April 28, 2024, 09:42:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: manky mcdonalds  (Read 1705 times)
Al

« on: May 17, 2011, 09:18:46 PM »

a couple of weeks ago i gota skip hat of mr monkey which is black with the manky monkey logo on so my son is 18 and just leaving school so is of for study leave as his exams are starting this week any way the knob as dopey as ever got up half sleeping was working this morning so picked up his stuff and ran out the door we didnt think anything of it till he came in
he ran out the door instead of his mcd skip hat he picked the mm one and was wearing it all day until one of the managers clocked what he was wearing so he got a verbal warning for it so he came in moaning about it to me i didnt think their was anything bad init he ws only recomending the mm site to his mcd customers minted  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2011, 10:57:13 PM »

A warning for wearing our logo -that's scary!

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
spanners

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2011, 11:18:03 PM »

,,,,,, skip hat,,,,? ?  well thats a new description,,,,

i best rethink my dress code ,,,,, or i could be called a ,,,, skippy,,

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
nabsim

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2011, 12:49:39 PM »

Warning was most likely because he wasn't wearing an official hat.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: