March 28, 2024, 03:30:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "No Way Out" rock covers band  (Read 3616 times)
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« on: April 03, 2011, 09:14:02 AM »

If you're a forum regular, you may have read of fellow forum member & vehicle paintist, "Lunatic". You may even have seen mention of his Dad, Dave, who owns the red & silver metalflaked VW trike that's graced our pitch at the Basingstoke Festival Of Transport for the last few years. But did you know Dave plays in a rock band? No? Then you ought to visit their website:

www.no-wayout.co.uk

Dave's the drummer &, having seen them in action several times, I can testify he does it pretty damn well. They play proper music -classic rock, mixed with modern tracks that'll probably be the classics in years to come. Have a listen by clicking the "What you get" button on their site.
If you select AC/DC's "Whole Lotta Rosie", you'll find an accompanying drag racing video shot by Dave at Shakespeare County Raceway in Warwickshire.
Among the cars doing their stuff on the track are no less than 3 of our forum members-
my big brother Brock, (Steve), in The Black Pig, launching off the line alongside CunningPlan, (Tony), in the Cunning Coupe. Also Scottie in the original Tiki Munki. All 3 of them have new cars underway since the video was shot, so it's kinda nice to see the oldies again.

Whole Lotta Rosie vid

No Way Out are available for weddings, bar mitzvahs, bike rallies, hotrod bashes & just about any other event you need a good band for.
Tell 'em we sent you.  
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 11:13:16 AM by Manky Monkey » Logged

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
trev

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2011, 10:07:18 AM »

just had a listen,very professional.

yes but can blue men sing the whites?
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2011, 11:15:05 AM »

They've just produced their first CD. Not for general sale, but I'm sure Dave could burn a copy if asked.

trev

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2011, 01:59:49 PM »

yeh that would be good.

Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2011, 10:06:41 PM »

Got a copy for you Trev.
PM me your address & I'll put it in the post.

trev

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2011, 07:52:36 AM »

cheers andy,sent you a pm.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: