March 29, 2024, 01:04:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: '29 Ford roadster pick-up project  (Read 2566 times)
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« on: February 08, 2011, 02:24:50 PM »

Posted on behalf of Russ, (Largo Speedshop").
Russ is based in Scotland. PM me for his email address if you need it.

ok this has got to be a record even for me, I was looking for a steel early ford project and after a few weeks found a 29 Roadster pickup with an extended cab section for extra legroom in aluminium, body is good comes with ally screen posts but no frame, and no bed, it`s got a 283 chevy and 3 speed manual box and jag live rear, and i beam front on hairpins + some other decent bits n bobs , anyway bought it Sunday paid for it Monday then Monday night i saw a steel 32 roadster pickup body, bed, soft-top, screen, cycle fenders, and some interior trim for sale so I bought that this morning.
So I now need to resell the 29 to pay for a chassis , now the 29 is in Dorset so I'll pay to get it up as I need to get some bits off I need here, unless the buyer wants it delivered to him where ever they but I want to keep some bits I can use on the 32 and have a prospective buyer for the engine an box so that could go with or without the car, so listed bellow is what's for sale if you know anybody in the market for a project, it's decent it's Ford an it's cheap. I have a few pictures if anybody's interested also would be willing to sell it as is with everything else, but obviosly this won't be as cheap but still cheap for what you're getting,

Engine is an early chevy 283 with a three speed gearbox.
Front cowl is original and complete, rear body is handmade in aluminium and is two inches longer for extra legroom.
chassis
live Jag rear
Propshaft
Ali screen posts
Jag radiator and fibreglass rad shell
Rear A lights and Commercial A headlamps
Dashboard
shifter
Pedal box assemlbly 

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2011, 02:25:28 PM »

Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2011, 02:25:52 PM »

Russ

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2011, 08:00:07 PM »

cheers MM you`re a star,
Russ
Russ

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2011, 06:32:22 AM »

i thought its worth mentioning this is still in Dorset if anyone wants a look, and i`ll take parts to put a rolling 32 Ford chassis together front end stuff i.e.  i beam, hairpins, 9" rear, 350 chevy th350 or 400 trans, wheels n tyres, etc.  or an unfinished T bucket or parts in part x or swap deal as i`m building/keeping the steel 32 rpu and then another Fad T , or would take a diesel van or pickup or other daily driver.
Russ
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 06:46:46 AM by Russ » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: