April 27, 2024, 03:39:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New bike place in Andover - flat trackers and cafe racers  (Read 4131 times)
Archie

« on: May 21, 2010, 10:42:24 PM »

http://www.redmaxspeedshop.com/redmaxspeedshop.html

Think this dude helped set up moto rapido in winchester (the ducati place). Seems he's on a one man mission to get flat track noticed in the UK. Good luck to him!
Clive

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2010, 07:13:31 PM »

Yeah, Steve Hillary, he does still work for Ducati down in Winchester part time!

Hopefully doing some paintwork for him in the near future!!!

As an aside, in the next unit to him is a bloke called Jamie (JDK Fabrication), does all sorts of welding and fabrication, and a top bloke if anyone needs his services, just tell him I sent you!!! (Can talk for England though!!

Clive

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
trikerpete

like a head with a sore bear :)

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2010, 04:51:12 PM »

red max were due to have stall at new forest custom/classic car & bike meet this sunday, but have just let me know that they are double booked with racing so are sorry but cant make it.

what do you mean, I cant do that !! Smiley
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2010, 08:15:42 PM »

That's a shame Pete. Could've done with a chat to him about XS650 Yams.

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Plainy Janie

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2010, 03:03:45 PM »

That's a shame Pete. Could've done with a chat to him .

Manky - you remember Steve!  Its his girlfriend Rachel you're always photographing. hee hee.  50s dressed lady with the black hair.  Also has her own cafe racer known as Strumpet.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 03:07:55 PM by colboys chick » Logged

The Old Manor Cafe is now on Facebook.
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2010, 04:27:48 PM »

Yeah, I know I know them Janie -they get photographed a lot cos they always "look the part", whether it's cruisin' in thier gold Mercury lead sled or riding their bikes.
I've just bought an old XS650 Yam to build myself a budget bobber/chop from. I want to run high level exhausts -something Steve does with his flat tracker Yams.

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: