April 29, 2024, 01:35:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: spooky  (Read 1310 times)
renegade53

« on: April 17, 2010, 08:06:40 PM »

many moons ago when i worked at an undertakers i was giving a the foreman a lift home. as we were going along the a308 from sunbury cross i slowed down for a cyclist. looking out for a space in the traffic to get by. as we got to where the cyclist was, he/she wasn't. i said to ron i thought there was someone on a bike, he also saw the same person. must of been a spook. it was summertime so no trick with lights. if it was just one of us then you could say they were seeing things, but for two of us in the same car.

Mr_G

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2010, 11:34:24 PM »

Maybe they fell off into the hedge lol.

"Gentlemen, pray silence for the President of the Royal Society for Putting Things on Top of Other Things."

My time machine is broken.................It was working fine tomorrow!
Cabman77

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2010, 10:44:03 AM »

Not long after the M25 opened up on the Kent/Surrey border I was travelling clockwise just going past Junction 5 at about midnight ish, when a bloke in a light brown jacket (lokked like leather) ran across in front of me and I swear I hit him, heard the thud and everything. Pulled up on the hard shoulder and ran back and.....nothing, no sign of him, no blood, zilch. Rang the police on the motorway phone and reported it and was told, and I quote "If there`s no one there now don`t worry about it and go on your way". I was in shock I suppose so I sat in the car for a few minutes then drove off.
Next day I rang Kent police and made some enquiries and they told me I was the 53rd person to report that incident since they opened that stretch of the motorway.
Go figure that one Guys.

..........and Joshua entered Jericho on his Triumph..............
renegade53

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2010, 02:53:19 PM »

can imagine it shook you up, no hedge for him to fall into mr g. it was a grass verdge about 2 foot wide.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: