April 19, 2024, 06:50:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LEGOLAND, WINDSOR  (Read 6832 times)
Stephen Mac

« on: February 22, 2010, 10:31:51 PM »

Has anyone been to Legoland, Windsor?  My son wants to go in the summer. 
Want to know if its worth the journey. (son is 5 and daughter is 2). 
 Huh Huh
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2010, 10:35:39 PM »

My hubby took his daughter and our grandson a few years ago now - he said alkthough it was very expensive, it was a really fantastic day out and worth every penny!  Take a picnic cos foods v expensive, and do a search online for vouchers cos there are usually some you can get to get in reduced price.

prolly best to leave the 2 year old with granny or whoever...

Also you can use Tesco club card vouchers to buy Tesco deals including money off at Legoland (I think).
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 10:42:33 PM by BikerGran » Logged

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
Stephen Mac

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2010, 06:50:17 PM »

Many thanks.   Bobbie   Wink
« Last Edit: March 04, 2010, 11:09:50 PM by Stephen Mac » Logged
dmonnnkeey333

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2015, 08:34:35 PM »

Took my nefew there about 2 yrs ago, it was so much fun he really enjoyed it so i would definetly say a yes on that one  http://www.visitlondon.com/things-to-do/place/442389-legoland-windsor < its even written down on the visit london list, so i would definetly not miss it
JayJay

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2015, 10:18:10 PM »

Also look out for vouchers on the side of Kelloggs' cereal boxes. Quite a few allow you to get in cheaper (free adult entry if accompanied by a full paying child or adult) plus you only need one voucher. You don't have to collect loads. Not just for Legoland either. Have a look next time you are in the supermarket.
JJ  Smiley

P.S. Don't know if this applies to Legoland but many places don't charge for 2 year olds. Worth checking on their website.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 10:21:17 PM by JayJay » Logged

The secret of eternal youth is arrested development - Alice Roosevelt Longworth
If there is love, smallpox scars are as pretty as dimples - Japanese proverb
Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired - Jules Renard
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2015, 09:53:53 AM »

And even if you don't have vouchers it can be quite a lot cheaper to pre-book online!

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: