March 28, 2024, 11:45:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free panniers - GONE!  (Read 3609 times)
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« on: January 30, 2010, 02:37:34 PM »

Got an old pair of Oxford Lifelime throwover panniers. They're quite large and only suitable for an older type of bike with twin shocks and low level exhaust, unless you have a frame for them. The straps velcro together and can be fitted over or under the seat. The bags expand with zips but they hold so much I've never expanded them.

The internal zips have had it but they have velcro fastenings which have never let me down - I used them for years. I have no need for them on the trike so I'd rather let someone have them than chuck them out. They look tattier than they are in the phots cos they've been squashed under stuff in the spare room which I'm trying to clear out.

Free to anyone who wants to pay the postage.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2010, 04:20:07 PM by BikerGran » Logged

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
Simple Simon

Champion Air Rider

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2010, 02:54:16 PM »

looks like the same as mine (got them off e-bay about 10 years ago) bloody good bit of kit. A bargain for someone. Well done Bobbie.

I will do it! I will do it! I will do it! I will do it! ........
well in a minute.. or... tomorrow..... OK maybe next week!
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2010, 04:19:45 PM »

They are bloody good - and they've been snapped up!

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: