April 27, 2024, 06:04:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Attention of Clive  (Read 1973 times)
voodoo

« on: January 24, 2010, 02:00:42 PM »

Hiya...just wanted to let you know to save your money and not bother going on that course I went on...couple of reasons....He wont use Water based Paints....The course is very very basic & you will be throwing your money away going on it lol........The course if perfect for a complete beginner who has never picked up and airbrush, but for anyone else its useless.....I was so glad when the snow came down and I decided to come home a day early (saved me some cash lol)....Anyone wanting to learn Airbrushing..BUY a decent book about it, as all he was doing was using airbrush exercises that are in any good Airbrush book.....I kept getting myself wound up as I knew more about different paint techniques than he did lol...Voodoo....

Custom Paint Spraying...
English by Birth..Biker by choice....
Growing old is inevitable...Growing up is optional....
Clive

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2010, 04:17:03 PM »

Roger!! Won't do that then!!!!

I have another artist buddy of mine who is in the process of setting up a paint shop/supplies/teaching business in Portsmouth, so when he's up and running I'll let you know! He's an absolutley OUTSTANDING artist, and anyone who went to Run to the Sun, or the IoW scooter rally last year will have seen his van kicking around (and winning prizes at RTTS!)

Check out the rest of his work at www.stuartforster.co.uk

Clive

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: