April 27, 2024, 06:06:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Whoops I've done it again!  (Read 1275 times)
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« on: December 06, 2009, 01:28:18 PM »

Already having 3 cats we really didn't need another one but when a perfectly healthy cat will be put down because there's nowhere for her to go......

So now we have Angelica (not our name choice, we call her Jellycat!) who is 14 years old and perfectly healthy - her owner was going to Oz and NZ for 6 months and had arranged for someone to have her but they changed their mind just a fortnight before she was due to go, and none of the cat rescue places would take her, they said she wouldn't find a home because of her age.

Our other cats have been very good about the newcomer - Chester although a hulking great (ex) tomcat, had a major panic and had to keep on being persuaded to come back into the house, but Harley - strangely as she is a nervous cat - shows definite signs of wanting to be friends.  Not so far reciprocated by Jelly!

Chester and Harley - two minutes before this was taken they were rolling round on the floor spitting and snarling and pulling clumps of fur out of each other, but they didn't meant it!

And better not leave Bubble out - this pic was taken in October, it's very difficult to take photos of a black cat, if she closes her eyes she disappears and just becomes a lump of dark matter!  She's dealing with Jelly just as she deals with most things that aren't food - by ignoring her!

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2009, 05:19:41 PM »

Looks like you've got a busy household there Bobbi!
When I'm out & about on my postal delivery, I have several moggies who greet me each day. One or two even follow me along my route until they reach the end of their territories. They all have very definite characters -some acknowledge me with little more than a nonchalent glance, while others bound across the garden to see me. I like cats.  Smiley

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: