April 28, 2024, 10:28:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: a quick hello and questions (sorry)  (Read 5577 times)
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2009, 10:21:16 PM »

Thanks for the kind words about Gertie - but I have to point out that she is actually a little lower at the rear than when she was a bike, but the steering is still rather heavy.

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
baldylocks

« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2009, 11:50:37 AM »

hello all and thanks for your replies.
bikergran i love the look of Gerty the golf club gearlever is the best use of a golf club ive ever seen.

i think things are going to be put on hold into the new year cos having problems selling my trailer and cn250 project plus a yamaha 100 engine,

would love to build from scratch. did this with our camper 5 years ago and its currently on its 3rd layout change, swmbo says convert a bike then she will say if i can build 1 from scratch. because im never finished messin (her words)

thanks again
ROD

« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2009, 12:26:36 PM »

Im the same! Thats why I'm not gonna powder coat my frame ,coS I will be forever changing bits and adding brackets etc! Grin
baldylocks

« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2009, 12:44:33 PM »

had an idea!
 i live in bradford and would love to get some hands on practice with trike building,
 is there anybody that could do with a hand ?

i have a rampant tool addiction so can bring some of my own!

thanks
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2009, 12:00:49 AM »

Madron lives in Doncaster, only 36 miles from you. You could try contacting him -he always has a garden full of projects on the go.
Check the Google map at the top of the page in General Discussion, for an idea of who lives where.

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: