April 23, 2024, 08:51:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The art of relaxation  (Read 2437 times)
afghanman

« on: October 09, 2009, 03:18:48 PM »

This my lovely old tom called BT (big tom)
He lived in the garden of my house I am renovating, Just turned up about five years ago, beaten up and covered in sores, so I treated him and fed him and made a bed in my workshop that he could enter through a hole I cut in the door.
He loved to hang out and would climb ladders to sit with me when I was working on the roof.
Sadly he was very old and had aids and died a couple of weeks ago Cry miss him loads.

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u284/afghanman_photos/pets%20and%20animals/btrelaxing-1.jpg
The art of relaxation

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u284/afghanman_photos/pets%20and%20animals/BTinabucket.jpg
The art of relaxation

pkdsculpture.moonfruit.com
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2009, 04:51:32 PM »

That's a very cool looking Moggy.  Smiley
We'd love a cat but it would deter all the other wildlife we have in our garden. Mind you, next door's black cat, known to us as Meow Meow cos that's what he said when we asked him his name, wanders up the garden & the pheasants that frequent our feeders completely ignore him.

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
panthershaun

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2009, 06:25:17 PM »

yep BT was a cool cat, rip old buddy  Cry Cry Cry

you ain't it, till you've "Bobbed" a Brit!!!
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2009, 08:16:42 PM »

Lovely old tomcat!

I've got a tabby and white tom (well he used to be a tom) and I have a whole file of photos labelled 'Laid back cat' - cos he is!  Must be something in the breeding!

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
renegade53

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2009, 10:25:41 PM »

me mums cat has a thing (like all cats) for cardboard boxes. having said that it rarely gets in the one me mum has in her front room. but when i go round and tell it 'get in yer box' 99 per cent of the time it'll do it straight away. 'mitzi' likes a rolled up newspaper, roll up the paper and she's over to you like a shot. tap her with it just in front of her tail and it goes scatty, just like if it had got a whiff of catnip. mitzi must be about 12 now.
cats will chill almost anywhere

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: