April 27, 2024, 07:07:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: NEXT tech item  (Read 14383 times)
klogan45

« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2009, 06:35:40 PM »

Thanks for the techy on making a cup a soup. There is one problem though, where do I find a sensible adult, all the adults that I know are a bit (well a lot to be honest) mental.
Before I progress to pouring the boiling water and stirring the soup should I practice with just cold water and a spoon and a mug? Perhaps I could simulate the soup by adding some milk powder.
Thanks again Tazet, your efforts will not be wasted I will definately be attempting the cup a soup as soon as I gain a bit more confidence. I will have to psych myself up for it coz as you say boiling water is very hot Boiling in fact)
Regards
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
K

Confucius say woman who flies upside down has crack up!

He who holds The Angle Grinder of Destiny holds the fate of bikekind in his hands.

Where did that 13mm spanner go then?
klogan45

« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2009, 06:37:02 PM »

A pot noodle item as requested by Hagar would be really good too!!!
What about a bacon butty tech item.....please? Grin Grin Grin
Regards
K

He who holds The Angle Grinder of Destiny holds the fate of bikekind in his hands.

tazet
« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2009, 07:59:31 PM »

Grin Try drinking it but be careful as it may be very hot  Grin
klogan45

« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2009, 09:24:53 PM »

How do you drink a pot noodle?? Grin Grin Grin
Regards
K

tazet
« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2009, 09:31:16 PM »

Thought he was on about the Coffee. Sorry I didn't get time to do the noodle today. It's been complete hell at work with a capital H and tomorro is not looking much better either  Cry Will see what I can do Thursday as I have the day off.
klogan45

« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2009, 09:43:17 PM »

Oh, I see.... I was a bit slow there Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes I saw the earlier post about the coffee Grin Grin
No hurry for the pot noodle item as at the moment my missus is fit and well and keeping me fed....well most of the time. It's just that I get a bit peckish now and again and have to wake her up to make me something to eat. Thats life eh!!!!
Sorry to hear that work has been hell, really, still look on the bright side it gets you out of the house for a while Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Regards
K
Grin Grin Grin

tazet
« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2009, 09:53:25 PM »

If we don't get a thaw soon my back completley will go with lugging water canisters about and all I'll be eating from bed will be pot noodles as Manky is good at making them  Grin
klogan45

« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2009, 10:00:06 PM »

Well I take my hat off to Manky (well I would if I wore one) he can cook as well as build brill trikes,  Well done sir, well done. Tick, V.G
Apparently its going to warm up by the week-end. You've got to look after your back, Tazet, coz it's the only one you'll get. Having said that you've got to look after the GeeGees too. Could'nt you put the water containers in a wheelbarrow? Might be a bit easier on you?  But you won't be able to do that if you knacker yourself, will you. Mind you, it sounds like the perfect excuse to get Manky running around after you, but don't tell him I said that, will you... Grin Grin Grin
Take care of yourself too Wink Wink
Regards
K

tazet
« Reply #53 on: January 06, 2009, 10:15:33 PM »

I won't tell him and I've been transporting the canisters around in the back of a V8 Discovery I buzz about in at work. Just killing to lift them in and out of it then onto the trough to empty them. The only tap that's not frozen on the estate is inside my boss's workshop so not mugh fun. Looking forward to the weekend.
klogan45

« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2009, 06:01:15 PM »

You've probably thought of this already but just in case....
Why not fill the cannisters while they're in the truck coz it would be easier to lift them out than it is to lift them in. Just be careful that you don't overfill them.
Regards
K

tazet
« Reply #55 on: January 07, 2009, 10:08:32 PM »

Grin Yup had thought of that and I do that if the hose is not frozen. Just had a complete day from hell and not long got in from work after doing a 13 and a half hour day and I'm just a little pooped to say the least. I've got the day off tomorrow so will do the pot noodle at lunch time.
andbolt0

« Reply #56 on: January 07, 2009, 11:04:37 PM »

sod the pot noodle put yer feet up an av a minit sounds like a plan
tazet
« Reply #57 on: January 08, 2009, 09:41:49 AM »

Grin
tony b

« Reply #58 on: January 09, 2009, 12:08:38 PM »

next tec item,could someone build a set of forwards pleeeeeeeeeeeeeese.

it wasnt me ,you cant prove it;
klogan45

« Reply #59 on: January 09, 2009, 07:22:19 PM »

Better still, put yer feet up and get Manky to make you a pot noodle.
How can you make a set of forwards if you have no strength due to lack of pot noodle energy Grin Grin Grin
Regards
K

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  

Jump to: