April 27, 2024, 06:46:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bleeding Brakes!!  (Read 13359 times)
Hagar

« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2009, 12:33:08 AM »

Evening , one of the the chaps saw this round the back of Von Shabba's hut and managed to get a snap of it with his trusty box brownie ,  it seems to be some sort of unholy marriage between two vehicles , one of which seems to be a motor bicycle of all things , a product of a truly derranged mind , who would want some sort of motorised tri-cycle ........
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v113/codpiece/Kettenkrad.jpg
Bleeding Brakes!!

..  Hagar  ..

" When you have to kill a man , it costs nothing to be polite. "  .. Winston Churchill
klogan45

« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2009, 09:28:41 PM »

Evening H, well we're all back again. At the last minute the destination was changed from the Isle of man to Cornwall, wall to wall sheep there. Most of the lads were happy untill they found that the sheep could hear a zip at 200 yards!!!!!! And that they carried their own wellies. ( The sheep that is ) Grin Grin Grin
I saw that pic and was intrugued, a pic of the half track with a turret missing. Have the goons not noticed yet.
Watch out for Herr Von Shabba, I think that he is building a strange three wheeled tricycle. A sad case of something or other Grin Grin Is he to be trusted? I think not, I believe that HE is the stool pigeon. He has been very quiet of late. Probably laying a cunning plan to discover the where abouts of your new tunnels.
I believe that shabba 'ranks' very highly amongst his fellow officers. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
It has been a very quiet day as we all reflect on the loss of 'Dicky'. He was with us when we left the isle of man but no one has seen him since. We've looked all over for him but to no avail. Dolly the tea lady is beside herself with the loss. She has been walking around in a daze saying to all and sundry....'Have you seen my dicky?' No one has said no in case she shows us!!!!!! It was a great surprise to many of the lads who have spent 'quality time' with her. If only they had known. I was not 'taken in' as I saw a docunemtary once about lady boys. Also I thought that the tattoo 'Property of Michael Barrymore' on her neck and the deep voice was a bit of a give away.
We have another lady in the camp now. Her name is Martini....(any time any place any where Wink Wink Wink) she is a very friendly lass, it appears that she was part of the american forces as she has 'property of 101st airborne' tattooed on her bum.
The frocks that 'fiddler' smith made are a great hit with the goons, they say that they are for their wives and girlfriends but 'Willy the weasel' was wearing one under his uniforn this morning. He says that he is stretching the seams for his missus. Yeah right!!!!! No wonder this place is called a 'camp'
Keep smiling, make the B@st#rds wonder what you are up to. We may have a day trip to Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch sometime soon.
Regards
K

Confucius say woman who flies upside down has crack up!

He who holds The Angle Grinder of Destiny holds the fate of bikekind in his hands.

Where did that 13mm spanner go then?
Hagar

« Reply #47 on: January 24, 2009, 10:47:48 PM »

Morning , just got out of the 'chokey' after a couple of days of free 'bed and board' coursity of the commandant . Firstly a bit of background to the events leading up to my 'incarcaration' ( its OK chaps , no need to go " OOOO !!! nasty !!! " , 'incarcaration' does not involve the 'removal' of anything but your liberty ) . Smudger , having had his 'faith in humanity' fully restored by Doris ' the tea Lady ' , had started work in the tunnel with renewed vigour  ,  we had dug down about 25 feet and headed north , we estimated we were about 75 feet from the wire  when we came upon what appeared to be a solid metal 'wall' , unpreturbed and buoyed up with one of Doris's "mystery meat" pies ( very nice , but nobody can quite place the taste ) and unable to even scratch the metal with the desert spoon  he had been digging with Smudger said " ok we'll dig round the bugger " , so we 'chucked a left' and followed the wall along looking for the end , after about 15 odd feet the wall started to curve away and we decided it must be some sort of very large cylinder , we retreated back down the tunnel to our hut to decide what our next move would be .. and to finish off the last of Doris's pie . We concluded it must be a very large unexploded bomb , Pongo said just going by the part we had uncovered it was far too big for a bomb , but he would go and see his 'aircrew' chums in one of the other huts and see if they knew of anything that would account for what we had found , Smudger said he would go and see Doris .. as she had been round here for quite awhile , and see if she remembers a raid or crash of some sort , it was decided they would be back in an hour and then we would go and see the C.O. and tell him what we have found .

The time like one of Doris's pies passed slowly .............

Pongo was the first to return , his 'aircrew ' mates had said that a chap named "Wallis"  had been working on some big stuff but not as big as we had described , and maybe it was one of "theirs" ... , then in staggered Smudger sporting a very fetching home made " Davy Crockett " hat that Doris had given him  for  " services rendered " ( never seen a " black and brown " one though ), ... after taking a minute to catch his breath  ...  Smudger  told us Doris had not heard of any raids or crashes in this area , but that the camp had been built on the edge of a cleared section of forest just outside the village , she said that some of the older villagers refused to go into the forest as it was said to be haunted and strange lights and noises were often seen and heard , there was also a rumour that during the building of the camp a couple of the engineers left to guard the site one night , were found in a tool shed shaking uncontrollably and unable to speak , this had been put down to the locally brewed " turnip schnapps " by their company commander , the villagers said they knew better , crossed themselves and muttered that the engineers  had " seen things not meant for the eyes of man " , Doris said that since then she always closes the curtains when she takes a bath .
               The C.O. agreed with Pongo that this was not one of "ours" , he thought it could be one of their " Great mono-testicled Leaders " much promised " Vergeltungswaffen " , he said we need to get as much info on this thing as we can and get that info back to the ' boffins in blighty ' ,  to this end he put "Tiny" Robinson and a crew of diggers from hut 4 on the job , "Tiny" and his mate "Phil the shovel" are the best in the bussiness and dug out a sort of cave round the cylinder , and within three days they had uncovered the whole thing , the cylinder was laying on its side and about 45 feet long and 10 feet high , round at both ends with a square hatch of some sort in the side , apart from the hatch it seemed to be a one piece construction and we could find no rivets or joins of any kind , the C.O. ordered photographs and some metal shavings be taken , the dark grey object proved to be very photogenic but all attempts to get metal shavings have proved to be as fruitless as one of Doris's  apple turnovers , the sharpest chisel being blunted after a couple of blows and causing the cylinder to make a low ringing noise like a broken bell .
      It was then decided that I should escape .. make my way to the village and make contact with the local shoe repairer who was sympathetic to our cause and from there the photographs would quickly find their way to 'Blighty' , I was then to cross the border into Switzerland then home .
That afternoon I mixed in with the Polish workers as they were marched back to their billets , one of the Poles taking my place in the hut , about a mile from the camp where the road splits and turns left to the Polish billets and right to the village the Poles all started scrapping , seizing my chance I dived into the hedge at the side of the road and hid , I laid still and watched the scrap continue for the next 30 minutes ...  the fight was not planned .. it seems the Poles just liked to scrap and this was a common occurance .. the guards seeing nothing unusual just let them get on with it .. , after order had been restored and the party had marched away I started off to the village . Finding the shoe repairer was'nt  hard , the road through the village was only about 100 yards long and this is where all the shops were , the sign above the door said " Fritz's Schuhreparaturen , leddenhosen repariert, während Sie warten "  ( Fritz's shoes repairs , leathershorts repaired while you wait ) this was the place , I could see nobody in the shop so I went in , as I entered a tiny bell on a spring above the door rang .. and a small , bald and heavily moustached woman limped from behind the curtain , I pulled the small carved wooden Daschund the C.O. had given me from my pocket and put it on the counter .... the woman stared hard at me for what seemed an age saying nothing .. then after a small twitch of her moustache she reached under the counter and produced a small wooden Bulldog and set it down next to the Daschund ,  I relaxed a little ( as much as I could standing next to a a small , bald and heavily moustached woman with a limp ) , her english was very good and the photographs and what to do with them was quickly explained , she asked if I would like to stay the night as male company was hard to find in a small village , I thanked her and declined the offer , she said if I was bothered by her appearance she did have a ginger wig she could wear ... I was tempted but I had to catch the bus to the village next to the border so I thanked her again and left . I was the only one at the bus stop outside the local beer keller and there were still 5 minutes till the bus arrived , to take my mind off of the wait I started to read the time table , under the time table was a small poster " lost " Bruno " 3 year old Alsation , black and tan in colour .... small reward offered ... , just then the bus arrived , the door opened and I was about to step in when a husky voice from behind me said " You want a good time  .. big boy ? "  " not just now " I said and turned to see where the offer had come from , behind me was a blonde woman dressed in a long leather coat and flanking her on either side were 2 of the largest policemen I have ever seen ..... then it dawned on me that the offer had been made in English and I had replied in English to it .... I had fallen for the oldest trick in the book , the next thing I knew I had been painfully grabbed by the " Rozzers" . Back at camp we were met at the gate by the commandant and 2 goons ...  " Cooler " was all he said . Well thats how I ended up in the chokey  ... 

..  Hagar  .. 

« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 11:04:59 PM by Hagar » Logged

" When you have to kill a man , it costs nothing to be polite. "  .. Winston Churchill
Hagar

« Reply #48 on: January 31, 2009, 04:02:50 AM »

Evening , well it's been quite a week , after my release I was summoned to the C.O.'s office and 'debriefed ' ( some sort of old R.A.F. custom I believe ... ) , the C.O. said  " we have had word from our agent in the village .. at the.. er .. "  .. " cobblers "  I said helpfully ..  " no its the truth " said the C.O. " anyway " the C.O. continued sounding rather hurt  .. " our agent has said that London has had no reports of anything like we have found in our tunnel .. and was very interested in it , so much so that they were going to parachute in two of their top 'boffins' to give it a good going over , they would be here in a couple of days ,  and they were to enter the camp in the guise of two freelance barbed wire sharpeners " ....    this would give me time to catch up on other events around the camp before their arrival  ...
 When I got back to the hut Smudger was in a distraught condition  , it appeared that Doris had been pulled  by the 'narks' .... , something to do with a copyright infringement and the production of " Davy Crockett " hats , also a number of dogs from the local village had gone missing , but worse was yet to come  .......  Doris was out of her now famous " mystery meat " pies  ... it was the thought of Doris's meaty chunks that had " stiffened my resolve " whilst in solitary , I had ' dribbled ' more than once at the very thought of them I can tell you ....
      Mr.Kipling has been transfered to another camp ( shame ... he was a good egg ) , he left me a wooden duck he had carved ...
  yes  Mr.Kipling does make " exceedingly good ' Drakes ' "  .....
Pongo and Jock have had to rewire the lights in the tunnel as they keep blowing , Pongo had also heard a strange hissing noise .. but he puts that down to Jock and the after effects of Doris's pies , Jock denies it .. he says " scotsman are akin to royalty and dont do such things ... " ... he forgets we were there when after two of Doris's " Sprout Kebabs " he treated us to his renditions of " The Flight of the Bumble Bee "  and the "1812 overture " with cannons  .... 

..  Hagar  .. 

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: