April 23, 2024, 07:24:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: CMA toy run.  (Read 6921 times)
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2005, 11:48:08 AM »

I was looking for phots of the 3Bs rally yesterday, can't find them - I'm sure you said they were on here somewhere?

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2005, 11:55:25 AM »

Yup, they're there. Go to Rally/Show photos, about two thirds of the way down the list. "3 Bs Rally, Berkshire".  Wink

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Plainy Janie

« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2005, 02:01:30 PM »

I still have the 125 dragstar - aka "boopster" (as in Betty Boop, thats what she calls her bike).  I can't ride anything bigger until July when my 2 years are up, I only took the small CBT.  But doubt if I'll upgrade the dragstar anyway. 

Janie.

The Old Manor Cafe is now on Facebook.
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2005, 04:40:08 PM »

Yup, they're there. Go to Rally/Show photos, about two thirds of the way down the list. "3 Bs Rally, Berkshire".  Wink

So they are!  Even if it was in Hants..........

Was trying to remember who I met there, think I got most of em but who was this?

Erm, not Summer obviously, the other one!

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2005, 08:49:19 PM »

You're right, it WAS 'ampshire wasn't it. I'll inform His Yodliness immediately.
Aah, Summer & Gypsy's trike before it got totalled. Shame. Was that "Hamster"? Was that the same guy who had a pipe & wore a big fur hat -signs himself on 100% Biker as "Wear the fox hat"?

Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2005, 08:54:31 PM »

I can't ride anything bigger until July when my 2 years are up, I only took the small CBT. 

Janie.

I don't understand the new test procedures at all. Glad I took mine last century! Rainbow passed her bike test earlier this year & now rides a 600 Fazer, restricted to 33bhp. It'll still do 100mph though & she says she's not too bothered about unrestricting it when her two years are up. Busy building her a GS850 Suzuki trike anyway, (RE-building a second hand one), but she'll either need a car licence for that , (taking lessons at the moment), or will have to ride it with L plates & a single seat. All very confusing.

rainbow
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2005, 05:40:09 PM »

Are the 3Bs holding a rally next year? if so, anyone know were & when?
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2005, 05:57:09 PM »

The 3Bs' site is at:
http://www.3bs.uk.com/
Check the Gallery. There's my green trike, & me collecting the trophy for Best Trike. Hee hee!!

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: