April 25, 2024, 01:40:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bike Night, Warwickshire  (Read 2118 times)
basshead69
« on: November 17, 2005, 05:44:51 PM »

Wednesday night is bike night at the Old Royal Oak, A3400, Hockley Heath, Solihull, Warwickshire, Bike Shows, Trade Stalls, Ride Outs, Stunt Shows, Hot Food, Rock Nights, Pool Table, Function Room, home to 1066 MCC, all welcome! For more info on our bike night or our Sunday Ride Outs 
www.1066-mcc.co.uk
basshead69
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2005, 11:22:28 PM »

Hello and a happy new year to you all!!!!!!!!!!!

As you may be aware this Wednesday (28th Dec) will be our last meet at the Old Royal oak, I’m still not sure what is going to happen to the bike nights, I do however have a prospective new venue for our club meets, we will be going there this Wednesday, so if you would like to come along be at the “Oak” by 08:00pm this coming Wednesday!!!!!

Ten Sixty Six MCC is still on the look out for new members, if you’re interested and would like more info see me at the “Oak” this Wednesday (28th Dec)!!!!!!!!

Our next club ride out will be on Sunday 8th January 2006, meet @ the Old Royal Oak @ 11:00am, All Welcome, Weather Permitting!!!!!!!!!

Ian, Chairman 1066 MCC.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: