April 27, 2024, 09:15:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Jude  (Read 7739 times)
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2005, 12:41:14 PM »

I suspect the MMMotors readership ain't quite up to BSH's! Just doing this for my own amusement.  Wink

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
contail

« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2005, 12:45:21 AM »

Grin oh yeah. im back on the air or wire or im in the ground. maybe on line then. well good news in we,v ad the computer fixed. ive got to learn it all again.
 any way im working nights fri, sat, sun, mon. so im gonna strip and polish. im also changin the gearing. im dropping the rear from 47 to 41 or 39. cant remember. but i would like to say she rides great. me and bike are 1 on the road. how ever she bloody spins the wheel a bit to much. john did you here me fly down the road slowly. ohh oooh it was so good. seeing the corner shop get closer and passing it with out hitting the kerb. what a buz. 4geting to turn petrol on b4 big hill, not so good. bike still heavy. dont 4get the best time to get me is between 18:00 untill 06:00 while im at work, working hard.

its better to die happy than live unhappy
Jonnyfp

« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2005, 03:14:50 PM »

Workin hard?Huh?

hahahahahaaaaaaaa! Grin

I am the Fluffy grenadier
contail

« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2005, 11:10:25 AM »

yeah thats right. y dont you pop round and u can see for your self what work is. give us a ring 1st, so i can put the kettle on and get biscuits out fridge.

wizzkitt
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2005, 01:41:19 PM »

You keep your biscuits in the fridge? Posh!  Roll Eyes
Jonnyfp

« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2005, 03:38:08 PM »

Yes he keeps the fridge at work, just behind the reclining armchair. Grin

I am the Fluffy grenadier
contail

« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2005, 03:18:21 PM »

WELL IM TAKING BIKE OUT ON MAJER VOYAGE. WERE OF DOWN SOUTH. ONLY PROB IS SPEEDO AND M25. SO, THIS WEEKEND IM BACK TO THE POLOSHING. IT WILL BE INTRESESTING TO SEE WHAT THE MILEAGE IS GONA BE LIKE. MIGHT DROP THE NEEDLES A NOTCH.
I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN I GET BACK Roll Eyes

Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2005, 07:15:00 PM »

Safe journey mate. Have fun. Wink

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
contail

« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2005, 04:19:37 PM »

well we did the journey no probs. gloves are still soaked and bike is filthy. the journey was great. the bike is so comfy. if ididnt have to stop to defrost my fingers and check fuel i could of done 200 miles no probs. better than my stock gsxr11. im heading back to brum at about midnight. nothing worse than putting wet gear on, but got to be done. all the best.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: