April 30, 2024, 07:20:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Into the Valley Rally at Sledmere House  (Read 1181 times)
Two Showers

« on: May 01, 2008, 10:27:46 PM »

Okay you lot.  The trike is done and I CAN report that I am highly delighted with the work done by B & I Trikes at Huddersfield (www.VWTrikes.co.uk), mechanicky man is called Tony.

Now for the 'who's going' bit

Into the Valley Rally at Sledmere House, Sledmere.  This weekend Fri/Sat/Sun.

We'll be on the M62 from M606 junction at 3.30pm  Three Trikes, mine with the Sleeper, one with a trailer and one with a shed load of gear piled about 19 feet high !!

If you see us, give us a wave.  By all means tag on, but you may not be able to keep up with us (only joking of course).

Camera is getting an outing, so there'll possibly be a write up coming soon.

Monkey, I haven't had time to finish the engine change write up you asked for cos I've been fettling the trike to get ready for this rally.  Will do it SOON.  Got beer to drink this weekend.  Got to get priorities right !!!!!

They said "Smile, things could be worse......."

So I smiled......... and things got worse.

I am a true descendant of the Hobbits.
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2008, 11:04:44 PM »

I wouldn't dream of coming between a man & his beer! Have a good weekend & send us a report when you get back please. Wink

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: