April 30, 2024, 02:55:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Yorkshire Trikers to attend  (Read 1191 times)
Two Showers

« on: April 20, 2008, 10:05:20 AM »

We have a list of events that we are trying to get to this year (all being well)

INTO THE VALLEY
2nd to 4th May
is held in the beautiful stately home grounds of Sledmere House in Sledmere, near Greater Driffield, East Yorkshire. YO25 3XG
Sledmere House and Estate is 7 miles from Driffield, 17 miles from the City of York, 10 miles from Beverley. Sledmere is a 35 minute drive away from the M62, M1 and M18

You've Been Nabbed 17

Starts: Fri 9 May 2008
Ends: Sun 11 May 2008

The NABD Cheshire rally
Chelford
Cheshire
Price: TBA
Tickets will be on sale January 2008

Farmyard Party
20th - 22nd June 2008
tickets on sale from January
anji@farmyardparty.com
www.farmyardparty.com

Sewer Rats Rally
11th to 13th July
Just to let you all know that there will be a Sewer Rats rally this year - even after all that mud last year! We've booked better wether this year.
It will be at the usual fab site on 11 to 13 July, price held at £15 and pre-book ticket only - 1000 limit.
They are on sale from Moira (tel. 01274 814222) or write with SAE to her at 10 Belldean Road, Allerton, Bradford BD15 7WB. Cheques made payable to Sewer Rats (Silsden).
As usual, there will be draught beer and chilled cheap cans for sale.

Yorkshire Pudding Rally

August ------- Yorkshire Pudding Rally Sheffield (Tickets from Motorcycle Action Group) http://www.yorkshirepuddingrally.co.uk then go to tickets. 

Headless in Halifax

6th September ------- The 2nd Headless in Halifax Rally. Cause way foot Inn, Ogden Halifax,1 nighter camp over, £5 on the gate Contact Anne at percussion_plus@hotmail.com

As with all things, please check the dates and venues are still correct.  I just copied and pasted these off an old list, so they will need checking.  I'll try to correct them when I have a bit more time to check through my up to date listings.

They said "Smile, things could be worse......."

So I smiled......... and things got worse.

I am a true descendant of the Hobbits.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: