April 20, 2024, 04:30:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cwmyoy church  (Read 2656 times)
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« on: October 21, 2005, 10:23:55 AM »

I'm no photographer, and there's nothing arty about this, but it's my favourite photo of Gertie before she was triked, and it's also typical of the places you get to see when you're doing the Round Britain Rally.

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2005, 01:19:06 PM »

That's nice BG. Did you do the rally on your own? That's a big undertaking. Not sure I'd want to do all those miles alone.
When you going to write us a few words on your trike then? Compare Gertie pre & post 3 wheels. Or give us a rider's insight into the Round Britain run, with a few more of those photos please.

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2005, 09:27:13 PM »

I'll write something when I get a minute!  But I have to put you right - it's not a round Britain 'run' - the Round Britain Rally is photographic thingy that you do in your own time, from April thru to October.  I've already written about that, you can read it here - oh, and there's this one as well!
« Last Edit: October 21, 2005, 09:36:37 PM by BikerGran » Logged

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: