March 28, 2024, 10:01:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: my new digital camera!!!  (Read 3282 times)
Plainy Janie

« on: July 18, 2005, 08:23:37 PM »

hey you never guess what?

I've managed to switch on the digital camera - yippee - and take a picture of my knee!!! I'm so pleased I thought I'd share it with you all.  All I have to do now is go back and delete the picture then play with the aperture, and shutter release speed, get the right light, take into account the distance of my next subject and hey presto!!! we're off.

What ever happened to manual cameras with the flash cube balancing on top?

Back to the manual I guess.

TTFN

Janie

The Old Manor Cafe is now on Facebook.
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2005, 09:26:12 PM »

I wanna see your knees now! Haven't you got an auto setting on your camera? I think mine's more intelligent than I am, (most inanimate objects are). I just point it in vaguely the right direction & click. Seems to work for me, but it's far too easy to click & click & click. Went to the Ace Cafe NCC show a couple of weeks ago, followed by Avon Park for the drag racing the next day. Took 200 piccies at each! And yes, they'll be online soon -all of 'em!

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: