April 29, 2024, 03:04:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Creatures 2nd Any Spare Change Rally  (Read 3935 times)
creature

« on: May 01, 2008, 08:20:52 AM »

ok ok I know I said I wasnt gonna do another one and then people reminded me of the promise PaulTheStall got out of me on the Sat nite at this years bash.... and the requests in person, email and phone calls so there will be another one next year........

THE DATE WILL BE 3rd weekend in MAY 16th - 18th

Venue has been confirmed at

The Plough - Address: Ramsey Road, Farcet Fen, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE7 3DR [01733 844307]

I will update this post on this thread only to keep the thread tidy. If people could cross post on other forums,websites would be very grateful.

The format will be slightly different next year in that 80% of profit will goto NABD (to be handed to Rick Hulse at 2009 rally). and 20% will stay in bank account to help fund the following years rally...

I am in need of sponsorship for next years fund raiser, so if your a company or work for a company Please ask !!! all donations will be gratefully received and put to good use

The site is to be confirmed but hopefully will be a lot closer to Peterborough and a lot easier to find.

There may be some limitations on the amount of bands next year if we have to use a marquee. But the pub Owner has planning permission going thru for a purpose built music barn complete with stage n bar for around 500 people - (should be big enough for us)

Rick Hulse will again be the Guest of Honor and to receive the cheques on behalf of N.A.B.D.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bands

Friday Nite -
Termoil  - CONFIRMED
Some Kind Of Mushroom TBC
HuhHuhHuhHuh choice of 3 at mo TBC

Saturday

Rick Hulses Comedy club onsite for sat afternoon.

Stevie & His Mandolin - CONFIRMED

The Dough Boys With drew Rivers (On NON dodgy Stools next year) CONFIRMED

General Skullduggery TBC

Exhibt A TBC

The Devil Rock Four (coming all the way from Australia) TBC
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=38524921

The AlmaBoobies - Confirmed
 http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=54432819

There are more bands in the pipeline will update as things get confirmed. Any other band members on here want to put there bands forward Huh??

Disco will be Chaos Roadshow

--------------------------------------------------
Stalls

Stalls So far Confirmed

Custom Biker - We sell german & cruiser style helmets, face masks in many designs, embroidered patches, pin badge, glasses & goggles etc

Cr Customs - manufacture custom mudguards for chops customs trikes & hotrods etc

BritChopper Stall.

N.A.D.B Stall.

Keith's Motorcycle Clothing - sell new and second-hand helmets, gloves, boots, jackets, trousers, waterproofs, locks and chains etc

NightHawk Leather stall - Get ya leather repaired and buy soem new leather goods.

Tiny Designs - Sells Silver items.

FatMaggot - all thos lovely T-shirt Designs.

All the above stalls are donating a percentage of there profits, which will go into the N.A.B.D pot, so please support them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Private Sponsors In Alphabetical order

Biker-Kitty (www.bikerslifestyle.co.uk )
Diane Bunyan
Mel

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Company Sponsors In Alphabetical order

Taz MotorCycles Peterborough - with some Raffle Prizes www.tazmotorcycles.co.uk.
The Plough - Is Sponsoring the Marquee, Stage & flooring.
GB Autos. Sycamore Lodge, Murrow,Wisbeach. 01945700196
Smudge Online.  http://www.smudgeonline.co.uk/

Club Sponsors In Alphabetical order

Slappers n Trollops - with Public Libility Insurance

Trophies by 100% Biker.

Helpers:- Wozwolf, Slappers n Trollops, And the Chevy Crew.

Ticket prices £15.00 Pre-Book £20.00 OTG (subject to space)

Everybody including me will be paying the entry fee into this event.

Disabled cars/vans will need details when booking as space is very limited

other cars £25.00 (subject to space ) (all goes to N.A.B.D)

T-shirts £10.00 & badges £3.50 (can only be ordered with tickets)

Tickets can now be ordered (they will be sent out in January)

Please make cheques payable to.... Stephen Osborn

and send with SAE to

Creatures any spare change rally
C/O 382 Bourne Road
Pode Hole
Spalding
Lincs
PE11 3LL

Dont forget to add your T-shirt size or badge order !!!! as none will be on sale on the weekend.

Paypal details... mr_creature@hotmail.co.uk Please add £1.50 (per Ticket) to cover paypal fees and envelope & stamp please.

...I've been down many a road in my lifetime, but the one I am on now suits me best...at least for the present!
madron

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2008, 09:47:21 AM »

i will be there on my stall (fibreglass products) so anybody going come over be good to put faces to names
texon

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2008, 06:13:47 PM »

don't you be scarring customers   Angry Grin
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2008, 11:22:08 AM »

Can't make this one again cos this year I'm looking after my grandchildren but I'm told by those who went last year that it was one of the best rallies they'd ever been to!

Creature does almost all the organising himself, in addition to the fundraising he does for the NABD at all the rallies where he and Polly are DJing, and he deserves all the support you can give him!

« Last Edit: May 02, 2008, 11:29:56 AM by BikerGran » Logged

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
creature

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2008, 07:34:00 PM »

fol all you people who always get lost close to the site ya going to - have some great signs SmileySmiley (Many thanx to Kylie)

...I've been down many a road in my lifetime, but the one I am on now suits me best...at least for the present!
madron

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2008, 10:38:24 PM »

shouldnt miss them signs like last year lol
creature

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2008, 10:54:45 PM »

ok as I seem to offended some people im not gonna use these signs as directions (altho they will be used on teh site) This will mean there will be no direction signs this year as I havnt the time to get new ones done.

madron

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2008, 08:32:59 AM »

no worries mate got satnav now lol
creature

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2008, 08:57:19 AM »

no worries mate got satnav now lol

dont worry your secrets safe with me SmileySmileySmiley

Today is last day for pre-book rally tickets (well it was yesterday really, but due to postie bringing me more preebook cheques have extended it till tonight.

Paypal payments only !!!! (details are mr_creature@hotmail.co.uk) dont forget to add £1.00 to total to cover paypal costs. please supply phone number or email so I can forward your ticket number.

creature

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2008, 06:59:48 AM »

right just gotta take mrs C & kids to skool then im on my way to campsite.

ride free n safe

Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2008, 02:57:50 PM »

Good luck mate. Hope all goes well.  Wink

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
creature

« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2008, 01:10:29 AM »

Just had an email from Colin the pub owner.

He wants me to thank everyone who attended the rally, and respected his site and his staff. He has appologised for running out of some beers on saturday nite (this was his first largish rally) and promises it will not happen again next year (sounds like a challange to me). He has also said that he couldnt believe the tidyness of the site all weekend and on Sunady morning was amazed at how little rubbish was on the site.

He also wants to thank eveybody for leaving there cans at there tents and drinking his beer. (Colin has no problem with people bring some of ther own alchohol on site for consumption at there tents. (I second this as my helpers were explaining to people arriving about the above not one person complained. and many were said they understand). But as he sponsored teh Marquee, Stage, Floor & Dancefloor - he was very worried about covering his costs. He has already invited the 3rd AnySpare Change Rally back for next year, with him again Sponsoring the Marquee, Stage, Floor & Dancefloor. (more about this in June after we have our meeting).

Also Colin has said that many of his regulars were in the pub saturday and sunday saying what a great bunch of people we were and cannot understand why are all our parties are being cancelled as they could see all we wanted to do was have some harmless fun. I must admit to watching people struggle to eat there meals they brought in the pub. A few said it was pricey, but those who eat the meals all said it was fantastic value for money.

Right just woke up and now going back to bed. - many thanx to everyone for a great weekend. and I hope everyone got home ok. Ill see ya all there again next year. (or even in  afield somewhere real soon).

tazet
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2008, 06:28:45 AM »

That's great that everything went so well for you. Just the sort of good press the biking scene needs. Get him to contact a newspaper or something to show the world that it's not as bad as what the police are making it out to be. Might even help revive some of the cancelled shows.
creature

« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2008, 02:47:58 AM »

the local press were there - i did notify the loacal tv station but no response (will try harder next year)

Many thanx to all who have emailed Colin at the Plough - he is totally overwelmed by teh emails he is receiving.

He has also phoned me to say that the rally now has a pernament home for as long as we want it

please leave your comment here on my rally guestbook http://users2.smartgb.com/g/g.php?a=s&i=g25-04681-a2 your posts are very much appriciated

Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2008, 01:39:53 PM »

Congratulations mate. Glad it was the success it deserved to be.  Wink

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: