April 28, 2024, 05:02:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wheels Day 21st March 08 (Rushmore Arena)  (Read 14123 times)
brock

« Reply #75 on: March 24, 2008, 01:35:26 AM »

10 out of 10, for what it's worth, first class broad based coverage. I've been looking at US coverage of shows that we visited and it's made to look very amateur by what you have put together. I can't believe that it is Andover tommorrow, we went down there last year, and that was just like last week, I was planning to have the chassis finished by Christmas (sound familiar ?) and that's last Christmas now !
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #76 on: March 24, 2008, 08:29:13 AM »

Praise indeed big brother.  Grin
We're off to the Andover vehicle show in about half an hour, (Taz's BMW's supposed to be on the owners club stand), so hopefully see the MMMotors reporting crew there.
If you're not going to a show or a run somewhere today -why not? C'mon, get out & do something!  Grin Watching Chitty Chitty Bang Bang yet again does not count as a vehicle event.

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
VALLEYSBOY

sheep shagger

« Reply #77 on: March 24, 2008, 02:53:32 PM »

im playing disabled nursy today Sad

More metal than skin
panthershaun

« Reply #78 on: March 24, 2008, 03:28:12 PM »

Same reason I try to persuade people to write their own words for vehicle write-ups. Not just laziness on my part, not just that anyway. I think it makes it more interesting for readers if there's a variety of writing & photography styles.

Thats pretty much the philosophy behind Brit Chopper, trying to get away from journo written pieces  Grin

you ain't it, till you've "Bobbed" a Brit!!!
Plainy Janie

« Reply #79 on: March 24, 2008, 05:26:51 PM »

cracking load of pics, thank-you all for sharing them for peeps that didnt go

Thats what the site is all about, sharing piccies Smiley

At the last minute we were hassled into going to Crondall rock and roll on Saturday night, and I must have had the same conversation with everyone I spoke to!  Wheels day and the amount of photos on the Manky site!  They couldn't believe it!!!  Honestly the amount of times I had to find a scrap piece of paper to write out the website address was amusing.  More business cards please Manky, when you have them.

The Old Manor Cafe is now on Facebook.
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #80 on: March 24, 2008, 08:23:35 PM »

We've got to hook the printer up to Taz's new laptop then we'll crank out a load more Janie, promise.

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #81 on: March 24, 2008, 09:20:03 PM »

If you put them on the site as a download, people could print their own. 

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
tazet
« Reply #82 on: March 24, 2008, 10:21:33 PM »

Ok will try and sort something for the site just will take more than just 5 mins.
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #83 on: March 25, 2008, 11:24:29 PM »

I thouyght when I was posting that - it's easy to say.............  but then you and Manky are becoming so expert!   Grin

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
tazet
« Reply #84 on: March 25, 2008, 11:30:18 PM »

I've got the printer working so now have a new batch of cards. We've decided it's just easier to post a batch of cards out for members who want them. Just PM me or Manky and we can send next day.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  

Jump to: