April 27, 2024, 11:19:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stange bike at my works!  (Read 1683 times)
Nannyogg

« on: October 27, 2007, 05:35:21 PM »

Saw a very strange bike being MOT at my works today It was very orange with a yam frame and cement mixer engine , the exhusts were in the front ,chain and belt driven and diesel powered  !!!! I have since been told that there was a write up in bsh a few months back on it.
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2007, 06:23:03 PM »

If it's the same one Rose, it's in it's second incarnation. It was gloss black originally. Very clever engineering.

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
harley gazz

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2007, 06:26:50 PM »

If it's the same one Rose, it's in it's second incarnation. It was gloss black originally. Very clever engineering.
was it done by gaz at the trike shack newhall burton way Roll Eyes

arc eye tha noo
Nannyogg

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2007, 08:58:48 PM »

just been telling Harry from up north about it and he said that it was built by a bloke called gaz. Grin
Nannyogg

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2007, 09:18:22 PM »

The blokw who now owns the bike also owns some "different" cars. I'm now on a mission to find out who he is so that i can get him to bring the bike to our next show. Huh
tazet
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2007, 10:15:04 PM »

When you find him Manky says get some pictures and a write up of his vehicles please  Grin and where's the write up on the Southampton show  Grin
Nannyogg

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2007, 11:20:19 PM »

Hi Taz, working 55hours plus at the moment but when i get time i will do write up. I maybe able to get some pic's of the said bike on monday from the cct at work. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: