April 30, 2024, 10:35:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: poole quay, cheap meals on bikers night  (Read 6359 times)
Plainy Janie

« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2007, 07:20:52 AM »

Thought the trike looked familiar.  Still love the betty boop dial, thanks for the close up Rick.  You at Alton tonight?

The Old Manor Cafe is now on Facebook.
Chevy Rick

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2007, 10:38:32 AM »

Yes Janie hope to be there.
rainbow
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2007, 04:53:40 PM »

[Busy tonight Rainbow i heard you were about tonight should looked in the mint you could have had a meal or just a drink with us, Chrisy and Pete turned up, nice evening lets hope its the same for tomorrow night. A couple of pics for you trikers nice set up very short.

Sorry, I did not get to say hello Rick.  I did see and talked to Chrisy & pete who were parked next to me.

Maybe next time Smiley
rainbow
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2007, 04:58:07 PM »

Nice pics Rick and that trike belomgs to Helen from BSH I think. It was at the 3B's this year too.

Yep, the trike does belong to Helena, was talking to her earlier that evening. 
Chevy Rick

« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2007, 10:07:16 PM »

http://i15.tinypic.com/4uxinnq.jpg
poole quay, cheap meals on bikers night

http://i10.tinypic.com/4pofo1k.jpg
poole quay, cheap meals on bikers night

Very quiet to night on the quay, hence the Mint were offering two meals for the price of one. Not much to photo apart from a Panther with a difference.
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2007, 10:15:11 PM »

I spect lots of peeps were put off by the weather - like me!

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
Plainy Janie

« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2007, 08:40:56 AM »

Looking after my sisters children on Tuesday, while she waits for the gas man.  They've given her a rough time as to when they'll turn up.  12pm - 6pm. 

I've managed to talk them into a bit of sightseeing in Poole, first a brown ferry island trip to see the Jurassic coast!  they love dinosaurs! then maybe onto an aquarium after lunch.  Then we'll have fish and chips by the quay as the bikes turn up in the evening.  Grin  Only thing is, I've just checked the weather report for the next 5 days and Tuesday is the worst day next week for rain.  Angry

Plainy Janie

« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2007, 06:54:22 PM »

Jacko informed me this evening that he too has tomorrow off, so he'll be popping down to poole with me for the day.  Hope to bump into some of you guys/gals if you're going.

Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2007, 08:10:39 PM »

Photos please Janie.  Grin My Dad's Birthday so we're going out for lunch. Poole Harbour's nice. Have fun!

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2007, 11:38:19 PM »

Fraid I'll be working..  Sad

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
Plainy Janie

« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2007, 01:11:13 PM »

Well it lashed down with rain all day, the sea looked a bit choppy.   There were no boat trips available, we ended up having lunch in the fishermans cafe as soon as we arrived, then the kids wanted to have a look around two museums and after that we wondered down towards the far end of the promenade by the thistle hotel and found odd bits of fish trapped in the lobster pots, my nephew was amused for half hour chucking them into the sea, then we stood and watched the gulls diving in and out of the water feeding on them.  It was a wasted day for Jacko and I, but at least the kids were fast asleep in the car driving home. 

ChevyRick
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2007, 09:41:57 PM »

Great night at Poole Quay this evening, shame Janie and Jacko could not have chose a day like today to visit, Pete And Chrissie turned up on their trike, bikes came in all sizes from a paratroopers Well bike to a Boss hoss, trikes were the same going from a Nippy to a Porsche and yes it was registered as a Porsche 911, good food as allways in the Mint.

tazet
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2007, 06:24:50 AM »

Sorry we didn't make it. Looks like there was a big turnout.

Is nothing safe from being triked  Grin
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2007, 08:18:27 AM »

Good to see you again at Romsey over the weekend Rick.
Think I first saw that Porsche trike on Brighton sea front. Been around for a while now.

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: