April 29, 2024, 01:09:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24
  Print  
Author Topic: Garden clearence/BBQ. 29/30 September 07  (Read 60261 times)
Plainy Janie

« Reply #330 on: October 01, 2007, 01:59:12 PM »

What a shame you got stuck in traffic VB, hope it didn't put a dampner on the fun you had at the weekend with us.

So, what do you think of the manky crew so far?  I think everyone was impressed with your contribution.  Well done!

The Old Manor Cafe is now on Facebook.
VALLEYSBOY

sheep shagger

« Reply #331 on: October 01, 2007, 03:50:26 PM »

What a shame you got stuck in traffic VB, hope it didn't put a dampner on the fun you had at the weekend with us.

So, what do you think of the manky crew so far?  I think everyone was impressed with your contribution.  Well done!

I thought you were all a cracking bunch Smiley my only thought when the pileup happened was"i could ave still been at Tazet and Mankies enjoying a bloody barby!!" did i mention how unlucky i am Smiley
i think Tazet done a really fine job of keeping us all fed and organising us Smiley there was one part of the day i think after our 1st assult on the forest:)..we were in the garden manky,loony and PD turned up with a marque for us all to then stumble over it trying to get a plan to errect it, I was waiting for some camera crew to jump through the hedge to announce that we'd been selected for the adventure weekend Smiley all in all everyone helped do an awful lot except sunday where i done nout Smiley thanks all for the weekend as a relative stranger to your group you made feel totally welcome Smiley

More metal than skin
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #332 on: October 01, 2007, 04:19:03 PM »

Y'all come back real soon y'hear!  Wink

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
lunatic

« Reply #333 on: October 01, 2007, 08:00:20 PM »

I had a truly brilliant weekend guys! It was nice to meet most of the people from the forum. I have to say, I havent laughed as much in ages. And made some firm friends I think! Grin Glad you all got home alright. Pd an I did a few laps of the local towns and ended up coming home via Farnham! We will have to drop in sometime if we can find your place again!!
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #334 on: October 01, 2007, 08:34:56 PM »

We'll leave a trail of jaffa cake crumbs for you.
Come back soon.  Wink

davesatan

« Reply #335 on: October 01, 2007, 08:39:29 PM »

i returned via aldershot lol

how long is a piece of hope
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #336 on: October 01, 2007, 10:34:43 PM »

Having trouble uploading the garden photos. Struggling to keep my eyes open here & got work in a couple of hours time, so will re-do them tomorrow. Promise.  Grin
G'night all.

Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #337 on: October 02, 2007, 06:37:32 PM »

Hi guys.
Garden piccies now uploaded here:

http://mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/Photos/gardenclearance29-30.9.07/

Sorry they took so long! Had a phonecall earlier to say the mortgage surveyor's coming to check my flat tomorrow morning while I'm at work, so having a manic clean-up session now! I'll keep popping back here during the evening but will be typing one handed with a duster in the other hand & hoovering with my foot!  Undecided

VALLEYSBOY

sheep shagger

« Reply #338 on: October 02, 2007, 06:42:13 PM »

hmm that sounds promising then Smiley gonna browse the pics now Smiley

More metal than skin
Baby Duck

« Reply #339 on: October 02, 2007, 06:52:00 PM »

wow it will take me days to look at all of these...so glad you guys had a successful weekend.

muppet xx

muppet

everyone has the right to be stupid...some just abuse the priviledge
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #340 on: October 02, 2007, 06:57:22 PM »

Check Taz's Garden Update thread for the latest view of the building site that was the jungle at the bottom of her garden.
Still can't believe how much we got done in what was basically 2 half days over the weekend.

Firery Fred

« Reply #341 on: October 02, 2007, 07:03:01 PM »

So sorry we couldn't get down, looks like every one had a great time and got lots done,well done to all.Glad to see a kindred spirit was there,the robin, all dead brickies come back as robins. Fred

It's better to have a gun,(welding),and not need one than need a gun and not have one
tazet
« Reply #342 on: October 03, 2007, 05:18:42 AM »

Yes that little Robin was there all weekend pulling up worms that we uncovered. He's followed me about the laset couple of days too. Hopefully one day he will sit still long enough to get a good picy of him.
Maybe next year FF  Grin
VALLEYSBOY

sheep shagger

« Reply #343 on: October 03, 2007, 10:19:50 AM »

hmm maybe we have took his/her nest ..robins nest in the same place every year,maybe u orter put directions to the bonfire pile Smiley

More metal than skin
tazet
« Reply #344 on: October 04, 2007, 04:26:34 PM »

Make me feel bad why don't you  Sad
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24
  Print  

Jump to: