April 27, 2024, 06:33:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey BikerGran  (Read 2307 times)
wizzkitt
« on: September 11, 2005, 05:03:37 PM »

Good time at the NABD?  Smiley
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2005, 05:14:13 PM »

Um well yes - and no!

Got ther totally knackered and felt ill Fri night so no booze for me!  Still felt odd Sat morning but gradually came round, then spent ages wandering round looking for people with multimeters and jump leads cos Rainbow's battery dies, then it rained a lot, and when I say a lot, I mean A LOT!  So I pretty much stayed in the tent Sat afternoon, but Sat evening was good, mostly spent chatting outside the marquee with various peeps (weather better by now) and listening to the bands without getting deafened or boiled in the tent!

Packed up in the dry Sun morning but it soon started raining again - same sorta rain too!  Luckily it didnt rain all the way home but the first part of the trip was horrid, and as a result I bypassed Fox's cafe at Dorchester where I'd been going to meet some other peeps.  Got home, had baked beans and cuppa tea, went to sleep!  Now time to toddle off for a nice hot bath....

I didn;'t get to meet a lot of the nABD people I was hoping to cos of weather and stuff but I met some, and I MET YODA!  Which made up for everything, of course!    Grin

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
Jonnyfp

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2005, 07:05:36 PM »

I know you see posts like this after a good rally, but i really wish i'd been there.. Sad

I am the Fluffy grenadier
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2005, 09:43:16 PM »

I wish you'd been there too Jonny - I didn't get a snog from anyone!

Wink

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
Jonnyfp

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2005, 09:44:32 PM »

Theres plenty of time yet hun.. Grin

I am the Fluffy grenadier
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2005, 08:36:53 AM »

Put me down for one of those too please. Yours Gran, not Jonny's. I owe you a large kissy-poos for hooking me up with young Rainbow. Thanks Honey. x

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2005, 10:18:44 PM »

Wasn't me, you can't prove it, I never dunnit!

Know what you mean Jonny - Sax and Sprint were on about how much they enjoyed Ogri - it's the first year I haven't been there for about 4 years!  I decided I'd been there, done that - now I'm deffo going next year!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: