April 19, 2024, 07:37:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Polperro  (Read 3007 times)
klogan45

« on: February 25, 2007, 07:40:59 PM »

What a great little place and I mean little, streets too narrow for cars, so a bloke with a little electric vehicle, during the season, will take your bags to your accommodation up in the town. A great place though. The stream running into the harbour goes through the village and UNDER some of the houses. Shocked
Here's a pic, I know it won't be everyone's cup of tea, or glass of coke but I thought it was worth putting on.
Regards
K
« Last Edit: September 15, 2007, 06:41:45 PM by klogan45 » Logged

Confucius say woman who flies upside down has crack up!

He who holds The Angle Grinder of Destiny holds the fate of bikekind in his hands.

Where did that 13mm spanner go then?
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2007, 08:59:06 PM »

Been there many a time. Lovely place on a warm Summer's evening. Favourite memory was wandering into a tiny pub on the harbourside, (up a flight of steps, on the right as you look out to sea), & listening to a folk band playing all evening as the sun went down.

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2007, 09:10:55 PM »

When my hubby was in the repo business they had to get a car from there - was quite interesting apparently, it had no exhaust and he drove it all the way back to Dorset like that - I heard him arrive at about 2am.

Nothing to do with Polperro but the days of the repo business were fun!

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
klogan45

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2007, 10:38:46 PM »

Hi Andy, I can't recall the name of the pub but I know the one, and folk music too Grin Excellent, it don't get much better Grin Grin Grin

Confucius say woman who flies upside down has crack up!

He who holds The Angle Grinder of Destiny holds the fate of bikekind in his hands.

Where did that 13mm spanner go then?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: