April 24, 2024, 10:13:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: still kicking  (Read 2170 times)
twisted

« on: October 01, 2020, 10:40:00 AM »

hello boys and girls. Grin

long time no speak. just thought i would drop in and say im still here and still keeping an eye on whats going on, just havent had much to say.
i still own and ride the trike but have also recently bought a new van. i say new but its 22 years old  Cheesy vw t4 transporter. plan is i can use it to carry tools and stuff but if i can get work further afield or if i get caught late on a job i can sleep on the bed in the back. or as the other half says if i p**s her off i will be living in it  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Roll Eyes

still self employed in film and events but the has pretty much died on its a**e so trying to scratch out a living however i can whilst waiting on promised work.

hope all you wonderful gents and ladies are holding up ok in all this weirdness.

take it easy

a man with a fork in a world full of soup
merv

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2020, 03:29:09 PM »

Good to hear from you Craig

Why do every five minute job take all day, and
if it can go wrong it will go wrong
Clive

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2020, 05:31:52 PM »

Good to see you still around buddy.

Loved my T4, still gutted that I sold it when we moved over here

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2020, 05:29:56 PM »

'ello matey Smiley
Good to hear from you. Things have been pretty quiet around here lately. I'm struggling to find the enthusiasm to do anything at the moment & new builds seem to have dried up. People seem to be hybernating until the virus is gone. Always nice to know the old familiar faces are still out there.
Don't be a stranger mate Smiley

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2020, 08:33:37 PM »

Ah, you've joined the VW world - sensible man!   Good to hear from you.

This year's been a bugger hasn't it?  I don't have the work problem, been retired for years but I started the year with getting my 2nd new hip and was booked into every VW event I could get a ticket for.  All cancelled of course.

Let's hope it will get better in 2021!

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
Tony oily bike

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2020, 07:04:16 AM »

Have been told on a couple of occasions that the prices of VW vans is rising (has risen) due to the increased demand of folk turning them into campers.

There's nowt as light as a hole, so add lightness.

Our lady of blessed acceleration, don't fail me now! - Elwood Blues

Nitro doesn't add power, it multiplies it! Bob Loux, running 10.07 secs @138mph on a 650 normally aspirated Triumph drag bike in 1965!

"Incontinence Hotline" - please hold.
the coppersmith

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2020, 10:50:53 AM »

Price rise, scene tax, yes it’s all the staycationers thinking they can have a cheap break in this country.Devon and Cornwall littered with them in lay-bys, grass verges etc.
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2020, 11:05:46 PM »

I want to visit Scotland again, but it's the same there -half of England is heading for the beaches or the Highlands at the moment.

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: