March 29, 2024, 11:09:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New knee  (Read 1245 times)
JayJay

« on: December 04, 2019, 03:41:11 AM »

After all the cancellations, especially those at the last minute when I'd already showered for 5 days in hibiscrub and drunk horrible drinks the night before the op day, the surgery went ahead. I now have a new left knee. Early days but as long as I do the exercises, and I am, then hopefully the pain will go.

Haven't been on here for ages so apologies for my mass postings. Hope everyone is well, or as well as they can be. Sorry if I've missed birthdays and if I have, here's a belated Happy Birthday especially for you.

Election next, then Crimble and then 2020. Wow, hard to believe it's that time of year again. Let's hope 2020 is easier for all of us, though I do hit 60 in Feb and become a Grandma again after a 10 year gap.  Undecided

Just in case I'm not back on MMM before then, have a good one and keep safe.  Wink

JJ xx

The secret of eternal youth is arrested development - Alice Roosevelt Longworth
If there is love, smallpox scars are as pretty as dimples - Japanese proverb
Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired - Jules Renard
stinkey

I can't stop building stuff ?,but I'm slowing down

« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2019, 07:59:30 AM »

Happy NEW KNEE and merry Christmas to you 🎅🎄 JJ 👍

Backyard hotrodder,learnt by mistake,still learning ?
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2019, 10:24:55 AM »

Nice to see you back JJ, new knee & all. Smiley
I'm looking forward to the 20s. I'm hoping it'll be flapper girls & jazz speak easies again Smiley

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
merv

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2019, 06:28:16 PM »

Hi JJ
Glad your doing well, hope the knee improves your quality of life and merry Christmas and happy new year to you hope you have a good time 

Why do every five minute job take all day, and
if it can go wrong it will go wrong
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2019, 07:53:22 PM »

Hope your new knee is as great as my new hip!

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: