April 25, 2024, 01:39:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Holiday snaps  (Read 1507 times)
jevi

« on: September 18, 2019, 08:07:20 PM »

Just got back from a few days of  sun and reasonably priced drinks in Mallorca. Lots of bikes but nothing to get excited about, loads of electric scooters zipping around all over, a couple of buggies (dune buggies and sand rails) and a few trikes (boom trikes).
Did however come across a couple that did catch my eye, a nice little Moto Guzzi and a little weird semi electric thing.
The Guzzi was in a little souvenir shop being used as a display (I was tempted to make an offer but I had my missus with me plus I didn't think I'd be able to claim it was a hand luggage for the flight home 😥)
The guy who owned the electric thingy rode off while we were there with the side stand down (and considering that he rode off across and along a series of tram tracks we were wondering how far he got before he noticed or fell off)
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2019, 08:25:54 PM »

Pretty little Guzzi. I like the rear suspension.

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2019, 07:41:42 PM »

Here you go - Moto Guzzi 65 B 1948  Motor assisted bicycle.

http://databikes.com/infophoto/moto_guzzi/65_b-1948.html
« Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 07:43:50 PM by BikerGran » Logged

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: