March 29, 2024, 05:37:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New car model.  (Read 1403 times)
klogan45

« on: June 07, 2019, 12:04:58 PM »

I have heard tell that Renault and Ford are collaborating on a new, thief proof car. I've seen pictures too.
It's a cross between the Renault Clio and the Ford Taurus it is only available in pink and it is being named the Clitaurus. It's guaranteed not to be stolen as most men won't be able to find it.

Confucius say woman who flies upside down has crack up!

He who holds The Angle Grinder of Destiny holds the fate of bikekind in his hands.

Where did that 13mm spanner go then?
Tony oily bike

« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2019, 07:06:57 PM »

-
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 09:01:44 AM by Tony oily bike » Logged

There's nowt as light as a hole, so add lightness.

Our lady of blessed acceleration, don't fail me now! - Elwood Blues

Nitro doesn't add power, it multiplies it! Bob Loux, running 10.07 secs @138mph on a 650 normally aspirated Triumph drag bike in 1965!

"Incontinence Hotline" - please hold.
JayJay

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2019, 07:02:09 PM »

I have heard tell that Renault and Ford are collaborating on a new, thief proof car. I've seen pictures too.
It's a cross between the Renault Clio and the Ford Taurus it is only available in pink and it is being named the Clitaurus. It's guaranteed not to be stolen as most men won't be able to find it.

Very funny. Oh I have missed you. Liked your lobster comments too in another post. Grin

The secret of eternal youth is arrested development - Alice Roosevelt Longworth
If there is love, smallpox scars are as pretty as dimples - Japanese proverb
Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired - Jules Renard
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: