April 23, 2024, 09:00:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello monkeys  (Read 1229 times)
klogan45

« on: May 28, 2019, 05:19:46 PM »

Hi monkeys, how are you all.
It's been quite a while since I last logged in. Mojo totally went for just about everything but it's returning now. I've done nothing, absolutely nothing on the trike for, well it must be nearly two years. How time goes. Once I have finished sorting the garden and planting the veg I am hoping to do some work on the trike. It's an xv1100. I've done pretty much all of the hard work but my mojo just up and went. I looked all over for it, I even asked Mrs.K if she had tidied up and put it somewhere, but she said she had not seen it. I got a big lecture about looking after stuff and putting things down where they should I be. I just nodded and said "yes dear". Putting on my best 'severely chastised' expression I buggered off in to the garden for a vape. Anyway, hoping to get back to it fairly soon but no promises, as I am still looking for my mojo.
Now there's a funny thing,I don't know what I touched but a sign came up asking if I wanted to use dictation!!! What is that all about then? Anyone know? Is it a new thing on MMM?
Anyway that's all for now, take it easy everyone.

« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 06:25:06 PM by klogan45 » Logged

Confucius say woman who flies upside down has crack up!

He who holds The Angle Grinder of Destiny holds the fate of bikekind in his hands.

Where did that 13mm spanner go then?
the coppersmith

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2019, 07:11:25 PM »

welcome back, I think we all lose heart at some time or other. As my wife says "chin up old man" "both of them"  Shocked Grin
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2019, 09:10:41 PM »

Smiley If it's something new, I don't know about it either!
Welcome back my friend. I totally understand how you feel mate. I spent months trying to paint my truck over the Winter before having to admit defeat & walk away from it until the weather warmed up. Now I too have mislaid the elusive Mojo. Maybe it's in the same place yours is. Have you looked down the back of the sofa?
I'm just gradually beginning to venture back in the garage now, so maybe it's just a Winter blues thing.
Anyway, it's nice to see you back Sir Smiley

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
JayJay

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2019, 05:40:14 PM »

Hi
Nice to hear from you. Hopefully you'll soon be posting some trike pics. Say hello to Mrs K for me.
JJ 🙂

The secret of eternal youth is arrested development - Alice Roosevelt Longworth
If there is love, smallpox scars are as pretty as dimples - Japanese proverb
Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired - Jules Renard
klogan45

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2019, 11:48:01 AM »

Hi JJ, well I'm thinking about the trike now, which was s more than I have been! So that's a good start.
Hope you are well and Mrs.K says "Hello" .
Yes Andy I have looked down the back of the sofa but it's not there. I think I might have to lift some floorboards in case it rolled down a gap, who knows what else I might find. Its definitely not in my underpants and sock drawer, so I asked Mrs.K to check her drawers drawer but it wasn't there either. I'm running out of places to look. I'm wondering if I lent it to someone. You know what people are like, they borrow things and 'forget' to return them.
I was thinking.......if anyone has a phone number for Harrison Ford, I could try to persuade him to look for it 'cos he seems to be pretty good at finding old things.
So the hunt will continue in the epic novel "klogan and the hunt for the lost mojo" btw if I find your Andy I will send it to you.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2019, 11:57:58 AM by klogan45 » Logged

Confucius say woman who flies upside down has crack up!

He who holds The Angle Grinder of Destiny holds the fate of bikekind in his hands.

Where did that 13mm spanner go then?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: