March 28, 2024, 10:25:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy birthday Stinkey  (Read 1056 times)
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« on: April 06, 2019, 06:14:55 PM »

Not sure what day it is there -it's 3.0.clock in the morning here in Japan & I'm just off to bed. So either I'm early or late to wish you happy birthday.
Have a great day mate Smiley

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Olds

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2019, 07:20:11 PM »

Happy birthday. Hope you've had a great (productive/relaxing/exciting, whatever) day.

Getting older but no wiser! Just using bigger hammers.
The answer to most problems, fire and lots of it.
the coppersmith

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2019, 07:25:36 PM »

many happy returns, belated , early or otherwise. Have a great day. Still a mystery what many happy returns mean  Grin
stinkey

I can't stop building stuff ?,but I'm slowing down

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2019, 07:36:45 AM »

Many thanks guys,and yes I did have all of the above..my order of the day. Tried on a lovely new jacket from mrs stinkey..shame it was for a 12 year old ? Roll Eyes.drove to lidls in Ringwood for food shopping and fuel,then cleaned/wire brushed/ painted my stepsons exhaust ( once home ) jacked up his car and left him to take old system off  ( loud and noisy ) to replace it with original quiet system Grin..then to Taylor's to work on the chop seat pan / electric box, back home for a curry and beer,bath get ready to go chat with some friends ( they are Romanian and we're originally the removal company I'd planned to use?)
Due to the Brexit fiasco they have started up a new venture and asked me to become part to of the team Shocked
They never mentioned anything about cooking for us? Grin so we had two small beers,and chocolate covered pancakes ..we got home about 1.30am..to a cacophony of barking dogs,no doubt waking up the neighbours?

Fantastic Day actually ..

Backyard hotrodder,learnt by mistake,still learning ?
merv

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2019, 07:57:16 AM »

Happy belated birthday Steve, only just saw this, glad you had a good day. If you cant have a good day on your birthday when can you have one.

Why do every five minute job take all day, and
if it can go wrong it will go wrong
JayJay

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2019, 02:05:16 AM »

Sorry, very late as haven't visited for a few days.
Glad you had a good day.
JJ  Smiley

The secret of eternal youth is arrested development - Alice Roosevelt Longworth
If there is love, smallpox scars are as pretty as dimples - Japanese proverb
Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired - Jules Renard
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: