April 23, 2024, 10:11:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where are they now?  (Read 981 times)
JayJay

« on: February 10, 2019, 12:33:09 AM »

I see it's Twolanes birthday today. Does anybody hear from him at all? I was also wondering about ByzMax the other day. Funnily enough I often do because when I eat bread, which isn't too often, I always think of Iain saying how he could feel the difference after he stopped eating it. Funny how things stick in your mind. Has anyone heard how he is doing?
JJ  Smiley

The secret of eternal youth is arrested development - Alice Roosevelt Longworth
If there is love, smallpox scars are as pretty as dimples - Japanese proverb
Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired - Jules Renard
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2019, 08:47:48 AM »

Both are on FaceBook I think.
Haven't heard much from Ian, (Byz). I know he was quite unwell at one stage, moved from Windsor out to the countryside somewhere & was running his own fabrication business, but that's about all.
Dave & his other half Sally emigrated to Malta. He took his Dodge Charger with him & is currently rebuilding it. Malta has one of the oldest drag racing tracks in the World & a big classic American car scene. They come back to Britain to visit fairly regularly & were here just a few weeks ago I think, but are enjoying their retirement in the sun.

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
JayJay

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2019, 05:42:17 AM »

I'm not on Facebook. Glad to hear they are enjoying themselves in Malta.

ByzMax is so knowledgeable, it's a shame he doesn't come on here any more. Let's hope he is well again.

The secret of eternal youth is arrested development - Alice Roosevelt Longworth
If there is love, smallpox scars are as pretty as dimples - Japanese proverb
Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired - Jules Renard
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2019, 06:15:52 PM »

I don't think Byz has ever been particularly well, but he seems to enjoy country life and pets etc.  No idea whether he's still working, he's a private sort of bloke.

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: