April 29, 2024, 12:15:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Snow baby snow.  (Read 9393 times)
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2007, 07:39:56 PM »

Is she any good at welding?

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
panthershaun

« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2007, 07:48:36 PM »

better than me Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

you ain't it, till you've "Bobbed" a Brit!!!
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2007, 07:59:41 PM »

Talking of which, I'm sat here in my grubby garage gear & supposed to be in the garage, welding my trike rear light mounts up. Back soon!

BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2007, 08:15:32 PM »

Go 'way then, and leave me and Shaun to our bunny chat!

I think most people who have rabbits miss out on how much fun they are, cos if they're kept in a cage they just want to escape and run away, but if they're free to run around you get to see their personalities!  And as you say, they are fun - apart from one which didn't live very long & I think had something wrong from the start, I've never had a rabbit without a sense of humour!

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2007, 08:24:00 PM »

Are bunnies known for their comic timing then?

BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2007, 01:16:24 AM »

We had one buck that used to chase Mike round the garden and another which was visited regularly by a local tomcat for purposes which my daughter said turned our garden into a bordello!  And a doe that used to sit on my feet and grunt at me till I picked her up for a cuddle!

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
spanners

« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2007, 01:41:20 AM »

we've got an old french lop called  ,ARNIE, ex rescue ,he's big but now he's grey he used to be jet black but he's ancient still happy but does'nt play out when it's cold Smiley Smiley

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
panthershaun

« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2007, 06:16:53 PM »

we've also got a lop, but the poor bugger is suffering from head tilt at the moment. Its taken us a couple of months nursing to get him fit enough to go for a play in the garden again.

BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2007, 10:24:09 PM »

Most of mine have been dwarf lops.  The lops seem to be very affectionate and highly intelligent.  We had one who used to go in and out the catflap - he had to be banned from the living room cos he had a habit of weeing on the settee - we put a board across the kitchen door, and in winter he used to come in and sleep in a box under the kitchen table.  Eventually we did away with the board cos he understood he wasn't allowed any further and just used to sit by the door when he wanted attention.

panthershaun

« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2007, 10:42:55 PM »

Most people do not realise how much fun Rabbits can be, spend hours in the summer just sitting watching them play, beats work any day Grin Grin Grin

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: