April 25, 2024, 09:35:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi, how is everyone  (Read 1320 times)
spanners

« on: October 04, 2018, 09:20:10 PM »

Hi, just popped back in to say hi, and ask how everyone is doing ,

I Havn,t posted for awhile as I just seamed to be going through a stage where I messed everything up and upset people
Hope you are all OK ,

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
poprodder

« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2018, 09:23:22 PM »

hi mike,
great to see you on here, hope life is not treating you too badly.

you look after yourself.

JayJay

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2018, 09:10:14 AM »

Hi Mike
Good to hear from you.

I think most of us irritate someone at some point but I've found MMM members to be very forgiving. I think we all know you have been finding life difficult for some time but hopefully things are improving for you. It's worth us all remembering that quite a few members are going through a lot, such as poor health personally or in the family, bereavement, financial worries, problems with jobs, or even no job. Therefore we all need to think about what we say at times, not just you.

In other words, stay in touch.  Smiley

As the monk John Lydgate said:

You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time.  Wink

The secret of eternal youth is arrested development - Alice Roosevelt Longworth
If there is love, smallpox scars are as pretty as dimples - Japanese proverb
Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired - Jules Renard
spanners

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2018, 10:11:01 AM »

Well times and life are looking better  still in constant pain and struggling a bit with the old black dog ,, but I have taken on a canine rescue friend MR ,Bon, and we are doing each other the world of good ,, got some of my old projects back on the go, and currently clearing  a shed out so Ivan build a better one , so hopefully something will be ready for the next ,Basingstoke , meet

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
l j shaw

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2018, 11:52:00 AM »

Hey up Mike ...great to hear from you again ....how's things going bud ...Lee
poprodder

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2018, 03:54:39 PM »

Well times and life are looking better  still in constant pain and struggling a bit with the old black dog ,, but I have taken on a canine rescue friend MR ,Bon, and we are doing each other the world of good ,, got some of my old projects back on the go, and currently clearing  a shed out so Ivan build a better one , so hopefully something will be ready for the next ,Basingstoke , meet

thats good to hear mike, black dog never goes, no matter what people say. i still suffer, but i hide it well(but the wife says she knows the signs but obviously won't tell me what they are!!!)

JayJay

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2018, 02:39:41 AM »

Getting a rescue was a good idea. It sounds like he is already making himself at home and you both get to benefit.  Cool

The secret of eternal youth is arrested development - Alice Roosevelt Longworth
If there is love, smallpox scars are as pretty as dimples - Japanese proverb
Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired - Jules Renard
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: