April 25, 2024, 04:52:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy birthday Reliantman  (Read 962 times)
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« on: August 29, 2018, 10:21:59 PM »

Do you still have a Reliant? I've lost track!
Anyway, hope you've had a good day mate.

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
reliantman

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2018, 02:53:02 PM »

Andy.

Thank you for the birthday mention.

Sorry to say I had a crap day as my Freelander blew it's head gasket on the M4. I was expecting it as they are known for cooling problems, and it has lasted me a year of hauling hay bails for my daughter, and crap to the recycling place for the mrs.

I do have a piggy engined trike on the go. I was going to use a V6 Cologne engine, but the auto box is far too long for the size of frame that I want, so I am going to re build one of the Reliant lumps I have here.

Cheers.Doug
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2018, 05:09:15 PM »

Time to recycle the Freelander then.
We were all about Reliants here at one time, but there don't seem to be many about now. BayChimp still has my last one & keeps threatening to finish it Smiley

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
reliantman

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2018, 09:58:21 PM »

I still have a Nissan Micra engine here, and was thinking about it, but being twin cam it is a lot taller. I might do one again, but one of the cars on the list of the dreaded petrol con are Micras. Praps that is why they are so cheap, along with Rover 25's which I also like.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: