April 23, 2024, 06:33:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Speedo magnet  (Read 1766 times)
spanners

« on: July 13, 2018, 01:26:02 PM »

OK ,, I admit I got a problem  I have a koso speedo on my trike and it reads of a sensor on the front forks  and it should have a magnet on the wheel that the sensor reads as it go,s round ,,, well my problem is it ,,,flew, off the last time I was out on the trike  and I cannot remember what it looks like ,,, I have trawled the internet to try and find one ,, or something that will do the job. But come up with. Nowt!!!!

HELP

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
paulywombats

« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2018, 01:56:53 PM »

Just typed Koso Speedo Magnet into Froogle, and it's come up with several pics. Try a company called www.digital-speedos.co.uk Tel 01564 775522

I thought I was wrong once, it turned out I was incorrect!
Living on a wing and a weld
mrhutch

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2018, 02:19:46 PM »

I had the same thing on my last trike..  Just go to halfords and get a bike speedo magnet..  it's just a magnet after all!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: