April 20, 2024, 09:28:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: On my holibobs  (Read 5114 times)
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2018, 01:57:24 PM »

Aww, I love you too  Kiss
I'll post a few photos, but I took 2000, so it's hard to choose half a dozen.
Visited Indian Larry's bike shop in Brooklyn & a really cool Brit bike repair shop called 6th Street Racing in the Lower East Side. Several gorgeous old cars sat in side streets in the poorer neighbourhoods, lots of big trucks & interesting work vehicles. I got odd looks from locals for photographing stuff that's normal everyday to them, but was cool to me.
Ate in a different vintage diner every day, grabbed chilli dogs from street corner vendors, hailed yellow taxi cabs, rode the subway to Brooklyn & Queens, spent a day at Coney Island -did all the stuff you see in the movies & loved it all.

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2018, 09:03:38 AM »

Sounds amazing!

I always reckon you haven't really been to a place if you haven't wandered the back streets and seen stuff that's not in the guide books.  Did that with my daughters recently in Barcelona and a few years ago in Pisa with Mike.

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: