March 28, 2024, 06:15:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone heard of this event happening?  (Read 1057 times)
JayJay

« on: June 01, 2019, 01:35:34 AM »

I was sent this link about Hells Angels arrested ahead of huge ride out on A23 and major Sussex roads. This weekend the Hells Angels Motorcycle Club Euro Run is being held in England for the first time to mark its 50th anniversary in the UK.

According to KentLive, Sussex Police are anticipating anywhere between 2,000 and 3,000 motorcyclists to make their way to the event, which "attracts members from all over the world".

The main "private, festival-style event" will be held at a hotel in East Surrey but organisers are planning a huge ride out afterwards on the afternoon of Saturday, June 1.

This will see up to 700 motorcycles make their way down the A23 from Pease Pottage to Brighton seafront between 2pm and 4.30pm.
------

Must be a big hotel! So if you are around that way, prepare to hear a roar of bikes. I know Brighton sees plenty of bikes for Brightona and the Rockers' Reunion but seeing chapters from all over Europe should be pretty interesting.

https://www.kentlive.news/news/kent-news/hells-angels-bikers-arrested-ahead-2926845

The secret of eternal youth is arrested development - Alice Roosevelt Longworth
If there is love, smallpox scars are as pretty as dimples - Japanese proverb
Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired - Jules Renard
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2019, 06:00:12 AM »

Nope, not heard anything about that.

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
stinkey

I can't stop building stuff ?,but I'm slowing down

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2019, 05:14:24 AM »

Yes I saw it on Google along with news that the HA have been banned in Holland?

Backyard hotrodder,learnt by mistake,still learning ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: