April 28, 2024, 05:49:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Not sure how to say this  (Read 4016 times)
stinkey

I can't stop building stuff ?,but I'm slowing down

« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2018, 07:07:55 PM »

I've had one of those days..decided to sort out some wood from the rafters in my shed and her ladyships studio..and of course an old kitchen cabinet shelve feel down..CRASH..onto her glass topped display case.."oh fudge  Shocked"  thankfully none of her pieces were damaged..PHEW !
Then I started on redoing the wires on my trike mudguard one had a loose connection  Angry and you all know I'm rubbish with wiring? And the soldering kept going wrong..so sod that..put some new rear bulbs in the merc estate car..put the wrong one in..and do you think I could get the dam thing back out? GRRR! Ended up smashing the bulb and slowly cutting and twisting the metal bit till eventually it came out?..a day wasted.. Cheesy
SO Mankymotors is where I come to moan and see what everybody else has been doing..try again tomorrow  Wink

Backyard hotrodder,learnt by mistake,still learning ?
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2018, 09:59:10 PM »

Smiley I feel your pain! I've had lots of days like that recently. Sometimes it really is best to just admit defeat & come back another day.

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: