April 25, 2024, 01:11:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: It IS rocket science  (Read 2852 times)
morrag

Carpe diem!

« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2018, 08:37:48 PM »

A great many words JJ, but which only increases my negative opinion of "The Donald", regarding Musk's nationality, well I'm fairly ambivalent,really, though I sympathies with his unwillingness to be shot at on "The Border" in RSA, indeed having lived there myself, I brought my boys home before they could be used as cannon fodder in that regard! and the riposte was funny, to me anyway....Morrag

Beware the Ides of March, But!
Baychimp

« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2018, 12:19:53 AM »

He's South African. I have never met a polite one yet,or one that supported Apartheid. but someone must have. And I have met quite a lot
JayJay

« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2018, 02:03:22 AM »

That's fine for others to find it funny. I am not the humour police especially in light of jokes I've posted on MMM.  Smiley 

I was just saying why I didn't and why I thought it reflected badly on Elon Musk rather than Trump.

The secret of eternal youth is arrested development - Alice Roosevelt Longworth
If there is love, smallpox scars are as pretty as dimples - Japanese proverb
Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired - Jules Renard
stinkey

I can't stop building stuff ?,but I'm slowing down

« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2018, 10:33:19 AM »

JJ I think you need to lighten up ? You seem to read to much Into things methinks.. Grin I found it funny,and it could even be a hoax? Who knows these days? I'm not a fan of Facebook and have never even attempted Twitter? The Name alone says it all for me ? Cheesy..no offence meant by this comment by the way Wink

Backyard hotrodder,learnt by mistake,still learning ?
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2018, 08:14:28 PM »

I very much doubt it's a real post, but it made me smile. Smiley

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: