March 29, 2024, 02:25:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mankys V8  (Read 24500 times)
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #75 on: December 13, 2017, 02:58:49 PM »

Great photo!

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #76 on: December 13, 2017, 08:17:28 PM »

Wow -look at that! Looks better than the one I replaced it with!
Got plans to rehome it in something Steve?

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
the coppersmith

« Reply #77 on: December 14, 2017, 08:51:28 AM »

I just need to tidy things away Andy. I have become chief in charge of the unfinished projects. Everywhere is untidy with bits of engine and kit cars, tools everywhere, generally became a scruffy git as the wife commented. Totally fed up with the kit car scene at present due to all the new regs and stuff people are reporting, but have no hard facts on (seems the 8 point rule is now being changed). So in a big kick up the rear moment, I decided to try and formulate a plan, that word plan again. So the V8 gets put back together all cleaned and ready, then put under the bed for a new project, AFTER, I have completed a kit car build which means rebuilding the MX5 engine which is in bits at present and sorting out the loom and associated wiring, hope to do this soon before I lose interest again. Have had a lot of help from the MEV sonic boys about removing all the false stuff in the loom and also a lot of false stuff written about the loom and keys, ECU's etc. They made it sound simple  Grin   
stinkey

I can't stop building stuff ?,but I'm slowing down

« Reply #78 on: December 14, 2017, 03:33:46 PM »

You need to chat to Kev (KAPRI ) about the new rules etc,unless you already have of course ?
It's all still doable ? And it seems the dvla have backtracked a bit ?
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 03:35:20 PM by stinkey » Logged

Backyard hotrodder,learnt by mistake,still learning ?
the coppersmith

« Reply #79 on: December 14, 2017, 04:56:00 PM »

yep, its still not set in stone though. The historic guys are having the most input, suppose they have the money.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  

Jump to: