March 28, 2024, 01:26:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: try out of camera's  (Read 1779 times)
the coppersmith

« on: November 30, 2017, 12:39:30 PM »

my son has hybrid my broken camera and Andy's broken camera, with a few false starts and a small soldering iron, things have started to work  Shocked A friend of mine has started to make Balsa and whatever surfboards, this is his first attempt so seemed right to combine the 2. The young lady just happened to be in the son's studio at the time  Wink
the coppersmith

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2017, 12:40:57 PM »

the coppersmith

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2017, 12:42:24 PM »

the top one is his and the bottom one is mine  Smiley happy to say it seems OK, black and white because that is how it was set. I have not found out how to reset that bit yet. 
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2017, 02:46:08 PM »

Well that all seems a bit of a success then Smiley

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
JayJay

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2017, 03:31:27 PM »

Clever lad.

Seeing those surfboards made me think of the advert currently showing where all the boards have LEDs on them as they go into the water.  Cool  I suppose someone's already thought of that and makes them that way. Looked great in the water. Can't remember what the advert was for but I find that with a lot of adverts. The link is too vague that you forget.  Huh
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 09:54:14 PM by JayJay » Logged

The secret of eternal youth is arrested development - Alice Roosevelt Longworth
If there is love, smallpox scars are as pretty as dimples - Japanese proverb
Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired - Jules Renard
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: