April 24, 2024, 02:54:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nostalgia Nationals & Hotrod Drags to move to Santa Pod  (Read 1141 times)
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« on: November 01, 2017, 06:10:04 PM »

Seems like Shakespeare County Raceway in Stratford on Avon, (formerly Avon Park, formerly Long Marston), will definitely be closing at the end of this year or early next year. There are rumours of a few early meets in the Spring, but that's all. The land's been sold for housing.
The NSRA have just posted this though, confirming a move for their 2 hotrod/drag race meets to Santa Pod in Bedfordshire. Personally, I'm not a fan of the Pod & much prefer the grass roots atmosphere of Shakey, but I guess it's better to have a change of venue than no show at all.

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2017, 06:10:34 PM »

BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2017, 10:48:31 PM »

I guess they had to make the decision now to get the meetings on the calendar at Santa Pod or they might not happen at all.

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2017, 09:52:32 AM »

True.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: