March 28, 2024, 08:32:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: been a while  (Read 5888 times)
JayJay

« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2017, 10:07:22 PM »

Love the two versions of Portreath. There are all great but that purple sunset is especially lovely.

The secret of eternal youth is arrested development - Alice Roosevelt Longworth
If there is love, smallpox scars are as pretty as dimples - Japanese proverb
Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired - Jules Renard
the coppersmith

« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2017, 08:52:28 AM »

last 2.
the coppersmith

« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2017, 08:53:50 AM »

dark one
the coppersmith

« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2017, 08:57:11 AM »

no idea why there are 2 pictures. Special offer 2 for the price of 1 ? No more this year, camera is very poorly. Tripped and dropped it, in an effort to break its fall I stuck my foot out and drop kicked it down over the rocks. My son is taking it to see if its beyond repair or out of reach of my wallet.
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2017, 11:05:24 AM »

I regularly do that with nuts & bolts in the garage. Now if I drop something, I just let it go & make sure I watch where it ends up so I don't spend an hour hunting for it.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 04:34:49 PM by Manky Monkey » Logged

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2017, 03:15:29 PM »

My favourite is the one with the sunrays coming down on the water.  I believe they are properly known as crepuscular rays, but a countrymans name for them is 'the eyes of god'.

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
JayJay

« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2017, 07:41:16 PM »

That massive wave is great. Were you one of those people who were told not to go to the seafront in those gales but went anyway? Hope your camera can be mended.  Smiley

Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired - Jules Renard
Baychimp

« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2017, 12:42:57 AM »

He was probably one of the people they told to put that Surfboard back in the van, and don't be silly! Cheesy
the coppersmith

« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2017, 09:32:27 AM »

Ah Baychimp, you know me so well   Grin
Baychimp

« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2017, 12:05:07 AM »

Steve if I was twenty again I would have had to get in and give it a go. You just can't help yourself at that age. It would have been two fingers at anybody that said you can't,and sneaked in round the side. Grin
JayJay

« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2017, 02:28:22 AM »

Where I lived in America there was a hurricane and two people were killed looking at the sea. My mother was convinced I would be one of them! I do love the sea when it's stormy. If adults make the choice to go near massive waves then it's up to them as long as they don't expect someone else to rescue them if they get into trouble but I do hate to see adults putting children at risk. I have seen a clip on TV where a child in a pushchair was nearly blown into the sea. That is tantamount to neglect.  Angry

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: