March 28, 2024, 07:00:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: OK, who broke Facebook?  (Read 1539 times)
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« on: October 11, 2017, 04:00:59 PM »

I can get on it on my phone but on my laptop is says 'oops, there's a problem and we're trying to fix it' or words to that effect.  Why should it be available on my phone but not on my laptop?

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
Stix

« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 05:15:40 PM »

On the puter are you logged on direct and on the phone it's an app, I have both on the iPad and they can show different posts sometimes.
morrag

Carpe diem!

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2017, 06:38:00 PM »

Who broke Facebook? someone with compassion for humanity I would think! Grin Grin Grin

Beware the Ides of March, But!
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2017, 09:13:37 PM »

Makes a change for it not to be us!

Reuters news agency said:
Facebook and Instagram users in some parts of the United States, Europe and Canada were unable to access their accounts on Wednesday as the social networking website faced technical issues.
“We’re aware that some people are currently having trouble accessing Facebook and Instagram. We’re working to get things back to normal as quickly as possible,” a Facebook spokesperson told Reuters.
Earlier in the day, DownDetector.com, which monitors outages, showed that there were over 12,000 incidents of people reporting issues with using the website.
Fifty percent of the people reported having trouble logging in while 40 percent complained that they faced total blackout issues and the remaining 10 percent faced problems with pictures, Downdetector said on its website report.

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2017, 09:03:10 PM »

Glad to know it wasn't just me!

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
twisted

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2017, 01:43:18 PM »

Wish it could break permanently on be forgotten about. Angry

a man with a fork in a world full of soup
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2017, 07:59:06 PM »

You don't have to use it if you don't like it!  I like to keep in touch with all the friends I've made all over UK now that I can no longer ride. 

the coppersmith

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2017, 08:31:39 PM »

I've avoided it for years, now I'm bleeding addicted to it. Being nigh on deaf and down here on my ownsome, its good to talk with old friends, but I wish I could just walk away some times. I hate these young ones who amble along with their i phones glued to their eyeline. And , now I think I'm turning into one  Grin not a young one though. So every day I have set myself a set time to view and answer, childish or wot??  Grin Grin
Olds

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2017, 09:19:18 AM »

The amount of time I spend on fb or the computer in general, depends on how mobile I am. If I'm feeling too bad to get out and do something, I will be on it a lot.
 This new fangled technology, does mean that I can easily keep in contact with my family. Smiley

Getting older but no wiser! Just using bigger hammers.
The answer to most problems, fire and lots of it.
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2017, 01:58:26 PM »

So every day I have set myself a set time to view and answer, childish or wot??  Grin Grin

I do the same - doesn't matter if it's childish, better than being oldish!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: