April 20, 2024, 12:50:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kennedy assassination document release  (Read 1962 times)
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« on: October 10, 2017, 10:38:52 AM »

I love conspiracy theories. Don't know why, most are complete rubbish, but I just find it all fascinating. Love the absolute conviction some people have that their explanation of events is the right one, only to be completely reversed by the next guy. The internet's created a whole community of people sat in bedrooms, pouring over grainy photos of the Twin Towers, the Moon landings, Diana's road accident, Area 51, the sinking of the Titanic -even the latest shooting in Vegas has already been labelled a "False Flag", (a Government conspiracy to frighten the populace into accepting tighter control of their lives).
The biggest, most contested of them all though must be the assassination of President Kennedy in Houston, Texas. It's been blamed on everyone from The Mob, to the Vice President, to rogue CIA or Army operatives to Mr Zappruda, who took the famous film footage of the event. Shots fired from other buildings, a road bridge, a storm drain, even by the limo driver. People have questioned the autopsy, claimed the body was swapped on the flight back to Washington, alleged his wife Jackie was in on it -every possible permutation of the " facts" has been explored. My brother's the most sensible person I know, but when he visited the museum, on the 6th floor of the book depository, where Oswald was said to have fired the fatal shots, he was convinced he could never have hit him from there. Fascinating.
So what?
President Bush signed an order to release all the Government documents concerning the investigation, including full versions of "redacted" documents, (those that had sections blacked out as they were deemed too sensitive to be seen).
Trump could still order them to be witheld for reasons of national security, (I'm sure he will), but if not, they'll go public in 2 weeks time on the 26th of October.
Should make interesting reading Smiley

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
TwistedPatience

Teetering on the edge of insanity

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2017, 09:16:55 PM »

I wait with baited breath.

"It's time to raise the Finger,
That middle digit takes your point and drives it home"
the coppersmith

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2017, 02:42:51 PM »

and then there is "Brexit" conspiracy theory  Grin Grin Grin
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2017, 03:33:29 PM »

It'll never happen Smiley
I read a "report" last night that the guy in the Vegas shooting was a known gun runner for the CIA & the Federal Police have raided the home of an associate who provided covert communications equipment for Government agencies -who then promptly "committed suicide" before they could hand him over to local Police.
It infuriates me that kids are sat in bedrooms, making up this stuff for fun & slating the good character of people they've never met, who all have friends & family -but at the same time I find it morbidly fascinating, like looking at a road accident

JayJay

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2017, 06:37:17 PM »

The biggest, most contested of them all though must be the assassination of President Kennedy in Houston, Texas ...

Definitely a conspiracy if they say it happened in Houston. Now Dallas, well that's another story. ☺

It will be interesting to find out the 'truth', as so much has been written on the subject but I will be surprised if all the docs are available in full.

The secret of eternal youth is arrested development - Alice Roosevelt Longworth
If there is love, smallpox scars are as pretty as dimples - Japanese proverb
Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired - Jules Renard
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2017, 08:51:47 PM »

Ha! Knew I should've double checked that! Deeley Plaza

reliantman

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2017, 06:44:16 PM »

They released the documents, but chapter five covering all of Lee Harvey Oswald's record are 'missing'. Also more witnesses from Las Vegas have died.
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2017, 08:35:54 PM »

There's a surprise! Smiley
I know social media loves to speculate & is full of "armchair profilers" who've jumped in & pronounced with great, (unearnt), authority on the case, but that Vegas shooting does seem to have an awful lot of people refuting the official version of events.
Another 3 shot dead & 2 injured in the States a couple of days ago. Crazy country.

reliantman

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2017, 08:59:59 PM »

All I can say is that one person could not have fired two to three thousand rounds in eleven minutes. These incidents always seem to follow the same script.

1. It is always a 'lone wolf' nutter.
2. He ends up dead.
3. All the CCTV footage vanishes.
4. There are all sorts of questions which lead to even more wierd facts about the case.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 04:44:12 PM by reliantman » Logged
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2017, 09:20:27 PM »

I know. Probably entirely legit -if mass shootings can be -but I just find it all morbidly fascinating.

reliantman

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2017, 11:44:52 PM »

Thing is Andy, there is a boundary of belief which people are not willing to cross, and the powers that be, who do these things, know that they can get away with murder if they are blatant enough.

This is not a 'proper' site, but interesting.

https://www.good.is/articles/six-conspiracy-theories-that-are-true
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: